Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

bandita1248: JARTEX kitpvp Need reset with new things

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandita1248

currently the kitpvp game mode is uninteresting because in the past there were more koth per day but we changed the system and the activities were reduced more the system of money is and too hard the only way to earn money is vote, earn keys in koth that are long or level up that doesn't pay much, the fact that it is hard to earn money means that we cannot buy potions or items in the /ah. And there is still a lot of problem on the kitpvp ecomy other problem the speed boot system the new system has left a lot of rank player because wait 1 month to have them once and much too long, I did not speak of everything already these elements make that currently the kitpvp of jartex and uninteresting.
OK, let's talk about the best solution from my point of view is do a reset and add new activity , new Economy or new item.

that's just what i think.

by bandita1248

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
So you killed yeti by just using monthly and sharp 3?
No, I worked my way up. Killed a Immo set with a monthly, than a yjiki with a monthly, than chugged a phantom with a yjiki and than got yeti from my phantom. Got chugs, punch bows, etc along the way.

//Edit: No p2w involved , I just have a warrior rank which doesnt really give anything

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
~ Thread locked to prevent grave digging ~

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
I do think we need a KITPVP update kpvp kinda getting old do a suggestion in suggestion sub foruums

Status
Not open for further replies.