Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Autosell doesn't work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kugbu

Hello! I've been having a problem with the auto sell ever since I got to prestige 1. The problem is that the auto sell works when I was in /warp A-Z but as soon as I got to Prestige 1 it stopped working. I tried it once with the warps for with ranks and it works, I mostly mine in Prestige because it's better but it's just disappointing that the auto sell doesn't work. Thank you!

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello K Kugbu if you think it's a bug report it here.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Autosell in general is useless and should only be used to prestige your pickaxe. Autosell also doesn't work with active boosters or if owning a pet, then with his functions. It's just overall not a good thing.

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Autosell sells (enchantment level * 2) items every minute, the items are taken out your backpacks. If you don't have backpacks or you don't mine for at least 1 minute then it will not proc.
and as erza said, it is completely useless other than prestiging pickaxes.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
Hello! I've been having a problem with the auto sell ever since I got to prestige 1. The problem is that the auto sell works when I was in /warp A-Z but as soon as I got to Prestige 1 it stopped working. I tried it once with the warps for with ranks and it works, I mostly mine in Prestige because it's better but it's just disappointing that the auto sell doesn't work. Thank you!
Personally It works For me But if you are going for maxing a pick ,Do not bother to upgrade Autosell as it is very costly to upgrade and not worth it but if you feel that it is a bug please report it .

Have a Nice Day!!!

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello Mowdecai,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.