Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any advanced bedwars tips? (Especially combo)

Zinger

I am level 28 in Jartex and I'm pretty decent at Bedwars, however I really like to be destroying ppl and like combo ppl as heck, which is something I can't do yet since I usually block them up to take kills and got the first 2 hits then they started comboing me back.
Pls teach me or party with me :)

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I am level 28 in Jartex and I'm pretty decent at Bedwars, however I really like to be destroying ppl and like combo ppl as heck, which is something I can't do yet since I usually block them up to take kills and got the first 2 hits then they started comboing me back.
Pls teach me or party with me :)
When you fight your opponent, try to hit him the farthest you can, so even if he lags you keep on comboing him

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

The kB I take is like horribly far, while the kB they take... Um it only flys around 1-2 blocks smt

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
if u wanna combo then don't spam W like crazy it will just push em far away from you out of ur reach cus of which u won't b able to combo ......just maintain distance from ur opponent in such a way that they cant reach but u can.......learn circle strafe and A and D strafe its pretty useful time ur W taps or block hits in pvp it makes it much easier for combo .... at the end of the day its all just muscle memory soo keep practicing ur movements every day

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
The most important is not to let the player taking huge KB, it will let you doing combos instead of him

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

if u wanna combo then don't spam W like crazy it will just push em far away from you out of ur reach cus of which u won't b able to combo ......just maintain distance from ur opponent in such a way that they cant reach but u can.......learn circle strafe and A and D strafe its pretty useful time ur W taps or block hits in pvp it makes it much easier for combo .... at the end of the day its all just muscle memory soo keep practicing ur movements every day
I actually pretty good at strafing (I only strafe right tho) but it doesn't work often for me