Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any advanced bedwars tips? (Especially combo)

Zinger

I am level 28 in Jartex and I'm pretty decent at Bedwars, however I really like to be destroying ppl and like combo ppl as heck, which is something I can't do yet since I usually block them up to take kills and got the first 2 hits then they started comboing me back.
Pls teach me or party with me :)

TheTrueNova

Starting going off topic there, lol. Anyway, W/S-tap is OP. Not many people can hit you back unless they are cheating, and we've already discussed what will happen with the cheaters. Also, strafing is really important, you might want to start tapping A and D so you don't even know what you're doing.

I'm not that good at pvp myself, but these tips have certainly helped me.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

Starting going off topic there, lol. Anyway, W/S-tap is OP. Not many people can hit you back unless they are cheating, and we've already discussed what will happen with the cheaters. Also, strafing is really important, you might want to start tapping A and D so you don't even know what you're doing.

I'm not that good at pvp myself, but these tips have certainly helped me.
W-tapping doesn't really work with me because it just slows me down, also strafing only works on a flat area and in bedwars there's a ton of blocks

TheTrueNova

W-tapping doesn't really work with me because it just slows me down, also strafing only works on a flat area and in bedwars there's a ton of blocks
I normally have no issues w-tapping, but I agree that strafing isn't the easiest thing to do, especially with the elevated areas. I forgot to mention actually. If you're using 1.8, which i imagine you would be, you can block when you hit. It does slow you down, but that should help as they might have some difficulty hitting you back with their knockback and such.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

I normally have no issues w-tapping, but I agree that strafing isn't the easiest thing to do, especially with the elevated areas. I forgot to mention actually. If you're using 1.8, which i imagine you would be, you can block when you hit. It does slow you down, but that should help as they might have some difficulty hitting you back with their knockback and such.
That's exactly what I do when I PVP, sometimes I get mad combo for it and W-tap have some issues for me since they countered by strafing and my reaction isn't good enough.

TheTrueNova

That's exactly what I do when I PVP, sometimes I get mad combo for it and W-tap have some issues for me since they countered by strafing and my reaction isn't good enough.
My reaction time used to be pretty slow, I just had to train it. I don't remember what I did though unfortunately. I think I eventually got used to getting broken out of and I ended up being able to predict and react quicker.

Also, I know this is obvious, but try and train your aim as it reduces the chances of them able to get a hit on you. Try using bots on other servers, friends, or just keep trying to aim.

I'm really sorry if I'm being unhelpful, I know what I do but I can't explain it to someone else.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

My reaction time used to be pretty slow, I just had to train it. I don't remember what I did though unfortunately. I think I eventually got used to getting broken out of and I ended up being able to predict and react quicker.

Also, I know this is obvious, but try and train your aim as it reduces the chances of them able to get a hit on you. Try using bots on other servers, friends, or just keep trying to aim.

I'm really sorry if I'm being unhelpful, I know what I do but I can't explain it to someone else.
Yeah that actually helps me a lot, but sometimes in a really tight fight I lose altho I block hit lol

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX

In all the cases, to get used of a tactic you have to practice it, there's no way to master a tactic without any practice

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zinger

Zinger

In all the cases, to get used of a tactic you have to practice it, there's no way to master a tactic without any practice
What tactics lol, in bedwars you either rush and get stacked or stay at home with a fat ass defence only to wait bed break LOL

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
What tactics lol, in bedwars you either rush and get stacked or stay at home with a fat ass defence only to wait bed break LOL
You know, there is always a thing to learn, even me I learn some things sometimes. I mean by that for example how to manage a situation where you are high and you need to escape but there is your opponent who waits you, what would you do?