Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A texture pack for the bridge?

STRMCHSR12

I'm currently working on a texture pack for the bridge, (yes I will make it available to you guys if it turns out to be half decent) sooo any suggestions or anything you all might wanna see in it?
crop fault and trycs bridge overlay is the best pack till now

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

Custom Sounds might be a good idea for the texture pack.
I could do that, maybe changing the nexus damage sound is a good idea. Though I am mainly focusing on the visual textures right now.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Yes if you could make like some quieter and peaceful ding sound for nexus break that would be amazing Oh also grappling hook and other named stuff can be given specific textures.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

Yes if you could make like some quieter and peaceful ding sound for nexus break that would be amazing Oh also grappling hook and other named stuff can be given specific textures.
Quite true, I can work out an .mcmeta file to do so, right now I'm envisioning two consecutive 'ding' sounds. The first one would be a slightly lower pitched one and the second would have a higher pitch. So when the nexus is being broken, and being broken FAST then it can act as a sort of an alarm for the team. By the way, thanks for the idea of changing textures of renamed items, I forgot that was even possible. XD

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
. By the way, thanks for the idea of changing textures of renamed items, I forgot that was even possible. XD
I gotcha fam also make them like funny troll thing or something