Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

a simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asemmm

IGN
Asemmm
i have been banned and i appealed all 5 of the chances and all of them got denied... i dont have the money to buy an unban.. is there a way i can get unbanned or..

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello AsemOnline,
Even if you had the money, buying an unban is not an option.Also it says on your ban page that you have been banned multiple times, this time permanently for reach.Therefore the only option you currently have now is contacting a Staff member with Screenshare role and setting up a Screenshare.

Have a good day
Kind Regards,
~PizzaLover13<3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Asemmm

IGN
Asemmm
Hello AsemOnline,
Even if you had the money, buying an unban is not an option.Also it says on your ban page that you have been banned multiple times, this time permanently for reach.Therefore the only option you currently have now is contacting a Staff member with Screenshare role and setting up a Screenshare.

Have a good day
Kind Regards,
~PizzaLover13<3
1. does that mean there is a way i can get unbanned?
2. i didnt exactly understand {screenshare role and setting up a screenshare}
3. im pretty sure this is my only ban other bans are from console if im correct
and thanks!

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
1. does that mean there is a way i can get unbanned?
2. i didnt exactly understand {screenshare role and setting up a screenshare}
3. im pretty sure this is my only ban other bans are from console if im correct
and thanks!
well a screenshare is sharing your screen so that Staff can go through certain folders or files and check whether any program can give you an unfair advantage, a staff with the screenshare role can accept a screenshare request (ofc i have never screenshared so I dont know if staff can deny a request) but there is no harm in trying

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
well a screenshare is sharing your screen so that Staff can go through certain folders or files and check whether any program can give you an unfair advantage, a staff with the screenshare role can accept a screenshare request (ofc i have never screenshared so I dont know if staff can deny a request) but there is no harm in trying
also, if the evidence is really really solid, and you WERE cheating, you most probably wont get unbanned, screenshare is when there is a possiblity of misunderstanding or misinformation within staff and suspect

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Asemmm

IGN
Asemmm
well a screenshare is sharing your screen so that Staff can go through certain folders or files and check whether any program can give you an unfair advantage, a staff with the screenshare role can accept a screenshare request (ofc i have never screenshared so I dont know if staff can deny a request) but there is no harm in i mean

also, if the evidence is really really solid, and you WERE cheating, you most probably wont get unbanned, screenshare is when there is a possiblity of misunderstanding or misinformation within staff and suspect
i mean i did reach.. soo i cant get unbanned forever?

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Flexier Flexier requesting thread lock and if you can , solution please <3

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance

Hello, AsemOnline.​
In this case, you need to contact a Sr. Mod and request them to give you another chance to appeal. Kindly contact them via Discord DMs.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier

Status
Not open for further replies.