- Jun 12, 2019
Hey uhh, i found all the crowns, i got the rene gadget then when i played bedwars , didint have it cuz its a lobby cosmestic, then i came to lobby, bad news is i didint get it back is this a probelm
Hub Update - JartexNetwork 2020
Hello, players of JartexNetwork!
It was a while ago that we released a well-deserved (or so we think) update to the hub! The hub is the central place for all players to join and the place where we have the pleasure of giving you the first impression of the server. It’s time for you to see the new hub to select your gamemode.
Every day, thousands of players go through our hub, this is why we decided to give it a much-needed revamp. This is in order to make it a much more fun place, whilst also being more helpful and easier for you, our players. So, what are you waiting for? Join today at play.jartexnetwork.com and explore the brand new hub for yourself!
If you want to learn more about some of the new features, read below!
We always felt like the hub was pretty boring and dead outside of the main area, so we have chosen to live it up and add a couple of minigames within the hubs.
Login / Register Lobbies
- The first addition is Parkour! This is a great addition for those of you out there that love to hang out in the hub or if you’re bored. We track your personal best time so you can be competitive against others and your friends. Do you have what it takes to be on the top of the leaderboard? Happy jumping!
- Next is to find the crowns. This is a small, new minigame within the hub. Rene, the king of the city, has lost 32 of his crowns. Now, your mission, should you choose to accept it is to help Rene find all of his 32 crowns! If you find them all and return them to Rene, you will receive a special gadget as a reward.
- Channel the inner fighter inside of you. We’ve added the ability to PvP in the hub! A diamond sword is added to your hotbar, select and hold the sword for 10 seconds to enable the mode. If you’ve had enough, deselect the sword for 10 seconds to leave the PvP mode. We thought, why not encourage some healthy competition, so there is now a weekly, monthly and all-time leaderboard. This can be found at the hologram within the hub!
- Duckhunt! A fun minigame added at the little pond behind the statues, here you can fish swimming ducks. Will you be able to catch the most ducks? Prove us wrong and show your ability to become the top duck catcher on the leaderboard.
Whether you’re new or old, all players have come to the same hub, this will no longer be the case. We have decided to add separate login and register lobbies, those little small lobbies will tell you exactly what to do. This is specifically for the new players of Jartex Network, to help you with registering and logging in, this is ofcourse not for those of you who have been playing for a long time.
If you’re still struggling to register or login then we have put together a short, informative video. If you wish to see this, please head over to https://www.jartexnetwork.com/play or click the login banners within the lobbies.
We understand the frustration when you are disconnected from our network whilst AFK when our daily restart occurs. To help you out a little we have added a brand new feature. A list is compiled of all the players on the gamemode rebooting and the list is saved. Upon the reboot, all players will be returned to the gamemode that they occupied before the reboot, automatically!
We are now already a couple of months suggesting every player to verify their email. If you have already completed the verification then you are already set up for this feature implementation.
In order to verify your email, join the server then run /email (email address) on the server, then you need to check your email to find the link to verify the email. Be sure to check your inbox and your spam just in case. Once you click this link, your email will be verified.
The new password resetting feature is designed to speed up password resets. Simply run the command /resetpassword then we will send you a password reset link to your email. Please note that you must already have an email verified for this to work! Once you receive our email, click on the link provided and set up your new password. You will no longer have to open a password reset request and wait until a staff member helps you! This can be done in minutes and will provide you with a much higher level of security on your account.
A small little tip!
A green diamond on the tab list indicates you have linked your email correctly.
A blue diamond on the tab list indicates you have linked your discord correctly.
A pink diamond on the tab list indicates you have boosted our discord server. Thanks!
Unlockable cosmetics have been added to our minigames but now also within our hubs! You can now show off your favorite cosmetics within the minigame lobbies and our hubs. Your profile and Jartex level are now also displayed within the main hub as well.
You don’t like the cosmetics? If you go to your lobby settings you can disable and enable all of these easily.
New hub build
To top the announcement off, it would not be complete without our brand new hub build! A full new hub has been made and implemented with lots of secret, explorable places added. Join today to discover what the new face of Jartex looks like and take part in our new lobby minigames. See you online!
Misc. Updates & ChangesHere's a list of some of the smaller things that have been added with this update.
- A scoreboard has been added to the hub.
- The tab list layout has been updated.
- New and updated lobby selector to switch between hubs.
- Information banners instead of holograms.
- new custom change password system.
- 2fa enabled and added.
Too much information? Ready to play Jartex?!
Log onto play.jartexnetwork.com and just select your game mode and PLAY!
If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.