Skipurt Member Joined February 17, 2019 Messages 76 Points 12 July 20, 2020 #1 bruh waited for almost 2 weeks and it just got denied only reason I can think of is because I'm not a family friendly channel
bruh waited for almost 2 weeks and it just got denied only reason I can think of is because I'm not a family friendly channel
Slash Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Popular Beginner Reporter Great Reporter Joined February 2, 2019 Messages 1,268 Points 120 Age 21 July 20, 2020 #2 You're denied??? So bs
JartexBOT Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined January 10, 2020 Messages 401 Points 32 Age 21 July 20, 2020 #4 bruh. that's dumb smh
Slash Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Popular Beginner Reporter Great Reporter Joined February 2, 2019 Messages 1,268 Points 120 Age 21 July 21, 2020 #5 CoolPanda said: being family friendly is apart of the r ules Click to expand... he aint that toxic either
CoolPanda said: being family friendly is apart of the r ules Click to expand... he aint that toxic either
iQuackly Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined June 7, 2020 Messages 489 Points 69 July 21, 2020 #6 lmafo
SweatTap Donator Donator Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Typer II Joined August 26, 2018 Messages 2,063 Points 147 July 21, 2020 #7 rip
Nightwave_YT Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Unstoppable Great Reporter Admired Joined May 31, 2019 Messages 5,242 Points 177 IGN Nightwave_YT July 22, 2020 #8 f