Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Password reset got denied and now staff asking me to redo .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
Hi, I am InfernomasterX, Titan rank, purhcased gkit santa and gkit new years around 2 to 3 years ago.
If you have not read my past 2 threads, please have a read if you have free time.
I am fuming, still, 3 days past and my account is still not under control. I've done 2 password resets with MY IP in the past month, and both has been denied due to " IP not matching " which is an absolute joke to me. I legit have everything connected to my InfernoMasterX account. For example, My forums account , my gmail ( yes. i have tried reseting on there, however it does not work ) , and my paypal. Please staff help me out. Someone who manages security, please contact me directly with clear instructions - Ganzy#3092. Thank you.

Solution
Again, if the reason for denial is stated, I am certain you entered an incorrect IP address. If you changed your IP address or moved while your appeal was pending, check if the IP address you provided is the same and use the website to check IP address that is given on the password reset forum.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Again, if the reason for denial is stated, I am certain you entered an incorrect IP address. If you changed your IP address or moved while your appeal was pending, check if the IP address you provided is the same and use the website to check IP address that is given on the password reset forum.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InfernoMasterX

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
I hate repeating myself because you cannot comprehend my information. Trial rank. So I will repeat myself again.
Hi, I am InfernomasterX, Titan rank, purhcased gkit santa and gkit new years around 2 to 3 years ago.
If you have not read my past 2 threads, please have a read if you have free time.
I am fuming, still, 3 days past and my account is still not under control. I've done 2 password resets with MY IP in the past month, and both has been denied due to " IP not matching " which is an absolute joke to me. I legit have everything connected to my InfernoMasterX account. For example, My forums account , my gmail ( yes. i have tried reseting on there, however it does not work ) , and my paypal. Please staff help me out. Someone who manages security, please contact me directly with clear instructions - Ganzy#3092. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.