Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Yo palls its E_Sheep

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Hi my ign on jartex is Ender_Sheep but i have more names like YeetDaYee_E , BigSmile and other in different games . I dont rly know what to type in introduction i guess server history ?

Oh well i started playing in late 2018 cus my brother just got a pc that time after that in early 2020 i started playing with my own username Ender_Sheep on different servers but didnt played jartex because i found silly games like survival and skyblock more fun in late 2020 i started playing jartex because i like to try different servers and cus i got false banned for advertising on a server ( srsly a guy was asking do you play on **** server and i said no i dont play on *** server and so i got false banned for 18 days i didnt had discord that time so i couldnt appeal on that server ) and so i started playing jartex then i got addicted to the bridges and i was still playing in 1.16 ( -_- its a bad version cus of glitching and not able to pvp ) after all that i started playing in 1.8.9 and i made many friends and i " improved " my pvp skills and when i m writing this i m permanently banned from server :( i appealed 1 time and now i will do again because i didnt explained what happened that time ... PRAY FOR ME