Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

y is this gamemode slightly dead? click to know why

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
there are some reasons
1. It requires so many players to start
2. It is very slow the end game should start in 20 minutes
3. There is no major update for ex. kits, new maps, 1 thing which i have been thinking is a new npc which sells or gives u tasks in the game going on and if u complete them u get random gear/stuff or u get a specific item like mining 100 blocks gives u a diamond pick or an iron pick etc.
4. not many youtubers are making videos of this gamemode
etc.

This gamemode is a gift given to us from the upper staff who got this idea to give it a shape like this 👍 (i mean anhilation already had it xd but this is different and better) one of the only reason i play on jartex is that they have this gamemode.
If this gamemode gets more attention ppl would start playing it

follow me for goodluck in bedwars, skywars and get so many tb coins :)

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
yea its just boring because you go and try to destroy their nexus but you get like 1v5ed or something and it just goes on for almost forever,its kinda boring
i would not say its boring its mainly cuz u dont understand the game perfectly but i agree with your point: adding talents but nerfing them to an insane extent cuz then a full diamond would be unkillable (not a word but u understand right :) )
and adding new maps is a great idea

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
there are some reasons
1. It requires so many players to start
2. It is very slow the end game should start in 20 minutes
3. There is no major update for ex. kits, new maps, 1 thing which i have been thinking is a new npc which sells or gives u tasks in the game going on and if u complete them u get random gear/stuff or u get a specific item like mining 100 blocks gives u a diamond pick or an iron pick etc.
4. not many youtubers are making videos of this gamemode
etc.

This gamemode is a gift given to us from the upper staff who got this idea to give it a shape like this 👍 (i mean anhilation already had it xd but this is different and better) one of the only reason i play on jartex is that they have this gamemode.
If this gamemode gets more attention ppl would start playing it
Same, I first only joined jartex just to play The Bridge. Annihilation is still on top for me too. But yeah its different from Annihilation because instead of phases it has "the endgame" at 30 mins which makes it unique. I mean once you are used to the game, you get used to the endgame being at 30mins. I dont find a problem but if majority wants it to be changed it could be added and maybe put this in the suggestions. ;)

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
yea its just boring because you go and try to destroy their nexus but you get like 1v5ed or something and it just goes on for almost forever,its kinda boring
You need to get used to it. And once you get more coins to buy kits, it should be more fun. E.g. you can use blacksmith or alchemist to make invis or str to break the nexus. Or use spy to sneak into the base to deal nexus damage. Or even use one kit to make pots, then change to another kit and make play it well to win the game. Thats the way I see the bridge ;) It has its own perks and fun!

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
i would not say its boring its mainly cuz u dont understand the game perfectly but i agree with your point: adding talents but nerfing them to an insane extent cuz then a full diamond would be unkillable (not a word but u understand right :) )
and adding new maps is a great idea
I mean without talents its still okay even if you encounter a full diamond. Remember there are still kits, which if you are passionate about the game, u can use like swapper or stopper to counter a full dia. Talents, dont get me wrong, could be a fun update which can be added to increase user experience and something to work towards (Especially also for people who have unlocked all the kits!)

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I try my best to play but it's just for people who can get 25 people organized and hope everyone has kits and that kind of stuff. It's hard to adjust to

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
Same, I first only joined jartex just to play The Bridge. Annihilation is still on top for me too. But yeah its different from Annihilation because instead of phases it has "the endgame" at 30 mins which makes it unique. I mean once you are used to the game, you get used to the endgame being at 30mins. I dont find a problem but if majority wants it to be changed it could be added and maybe put this in the suggestions. ;)
yea annihilation takes way too long to end

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LimitlesSs

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
yeah im perfectly used to it
PS: Its honestly a bit better than annhilation