Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

y is this gamemode slightly dead? click to know why

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
there are some reasons
1. It requires so many players to start
2. It is very slow the end game should start in 20 minutes
3. There is no major update for ex. kits, new maps, 1 thing which i have been thinking is a new npc which sells or gives u tasks in the game going on and if u complete them u get random gear/stuff or u get a specific item like mining 100 blocks gives u a diamond pick or an iron pick etc.
4. not many youtubers are making videos of this gamemode
etc.

This gamemode is a gift given to us from the upper staff who got this idea to give it a shape like this 👍 (i mean anhilation already had it xd but this is different and better) one of the only reason i play on jartex is that they have this gamemode.
If this gamemode gets more attention ppl would start playing it

follow me for goodluck in bedwars, skywars and get so many tb coins :)

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
for me its just very boring,thats why i dont play it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LimitlesSs

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
for me its just very boring,thats why i dont play it
because u dont know how to play it let me explain https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/welcome-the-bridge-quick-guide.152717/ go to this and its like the most basic beginner guide there alot of more secret tunnels to make in different maps and alot of easters like loads of iron blocks in the hot air baloon in skylands map and diamond block in the middle of goldrush map hidden (hard to explain where in chat) etc.

I hope u enjoy the bridge of jartex in the future
btw i love hypixel the bridge too im 320 star there :D

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
So lolblastgb81 idk why tb is dying but it's very fun to play tb and I want more players to play tb and btw in which clan you are please add me.
IGN - Sujaygopu

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LimitlesSs

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
So lolblastgb81 idk why tb is dying but it's very fun to play tb and I want more players to play tb and btw in which clan you are please add me.
IGN - Sujaygopu
i left that clan last ssn i cant tell cuz of some privacy reasons but a good way to find top 50 clan is to do /c lb in game and then check the clan leaders and then if u think u can join that clan do /find clan leader's name and check if hes online if u are lucky and he is p invite him
other than that just ask in games if anybody has a clan and u can join thats all i wanna say

thankyou

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Ok I will try to find clan leaders but why you left that clan and I know the clan crauseders of wizzkil and he is my friend but he has not need in tb for a long time so when he will come I will ask him and his clan is also in top 50

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LimitlesSs

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
Ok I will try to find clan leaders but why you left that clan and I know the clan crauseders of wizzkil and he is my friend but he has not need in tb for a long time so when he will come I will ask him and his clan is also in top 50
yeah u could ask him and the reason i left was because the reason why i wanted to join top 50 clans was only for coins and friends but i realized i can already have friends and chat with them without clans so with that out of the way, i just had to grind alot of trophs to reach elite level idk what was that elite, epic, legendery it mayb something else, to get more coins in the clan. I got all my dream kits and almost maxed out bedwars talents so now i wanted nothing from a clan just giving trophs to them for nothing and if som1 says to make that clan go to top 3 or something bro when u do /c lb nobody can see the top contributor so thats not for showing off too if thats what u wanna call it :D but im thinking to make my own *solo* clan but since i cant grind that much it may or may not be in the c lb

thankyou
Follow me

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Boring and takes along time to finish a single game, I suggest them to Add new maps and talents to make it more fun.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LimitlesSs

LimitlesSs

IGN
lolblastgb81
Boring and takes along time to finish a single game, I suggest them to Add new maps and talents to make it more fun.
i would not say its boring its mainly cuz u dont understand the game perfectly but i agree with your point: adding talents but nerfing them to an insane extent cuz then a full diamond would be unkillable (not a word but u understand right :) )
and adding new maps is a great idea

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
its not dead all the time i know this cuz m a regular bridge player and i know its active at some times of the day and some times its dead we have a small community discord there are all the bridge sweats there and lemma tell u its not dead at all its starts becoming active at 9 am GMT and is pretty active till 3 pm GMT so u can play within those times to find a load of players (and me 😜).