Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Worst Reset 2021 feat. ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
Pace, good job final fix for 1 hour. (Says in 2mins its done)
Plottwist: There are some bugs, so good fixes.

Ovq:
1st of all => Demote
2nd He's the reason of this bad season. Literally the worst, by faaar the worst season (literally lightyears later comes ssn b4)
3rd Worst staff member after RahniRow.
You literally own this kitpvp cuz of your bad suggestions, and you just changed kitpvp in the way of your own rules. A.K.A Pay2Win your balls of.
*caught* 64 spec keys *caught*

Random Dev, useless. Everyone is apprecating him for what?

Knockback is worse than PikaNetwork. After ~2hits combo player takes almost 0 kb.
Map has literally changed in a negative way. Literally playing in atlantic. More water than africa has in total.

Lets fish some fishys hm? Ye let me just take a rod for 5000$.

Lets get strenght :D Ye let me just buy it for 500$.

Swiftness II books OwO. Yeeaaaaa 60k is like a secound of grinding.

'Immortal' sets? Yijki is immortal.

ahhhh lets go straight p2w after telling some ppl we wont, slaps out Special LGBTQ keys for 40e 10x

Ovq just gets 64x of them. Like you guys realise this aint skill based or grind2Win at any point.

I dont want a 2x Blacklisted kid decide about the next ssn p2w hard af.

I am sorry if this is mean, but it's just accept it.

Now lets get to the positives:
-Pots have gotten just a little bit better
-And...
-and..
-im losing words..
-actually theres nothing else good in this ssn.

Im pretty sure more than 90% were hyped. Ovq just literally took the hype, went to his golden diamond 24k Toilett and took a Sh.

What was so diffictult at getting this season a bit similar to the 2nd season?
Oh nvm, randoms decided it...

My grammar and everything here is worse than the reset.
And I dont care, just like ovq and the rest of the staff team bout the reset.

This is just a review of my point of view.

My opinion.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
I dont know anything about kitpvp Im just waiting ovq to come and demolish this guy with answering everything he says

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
That was pretty interesting but you know we gotta feed the owners' wallets

ignMicho

its better to remove kit pvp than having this trash map, my guy ovq bought 64x underwater keys and went to took a sh** on his 24k toilet like dasjoms said. To be fair, trash map

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I am happy to receive feedback on changes that we can do to improve it, feel free to make an actual suggestion, not a rant on forums. Or if you want to you can send me a DM on Discord.
Thread locked.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Pace, good job final fix for 1 hour. (Says in 2mins its done)
Plottwist: There are some bugs, so good fixes.
I'm guessing it's a some what compliment to pace, although it seems rather passive aggressive.

Ovq:
1st of all => Demote
Reasons being?

2nd He's the reason of this bad season. Literally the worst, by faaar the worst season (literally lightyears later comes ssn b4)
How am I the reason then. What did I do to make the reset worse?

3rd Worst staff member after RahniRow.
Again, reason being?

You literally own this kitpvp cuz of your bad suggestions, and you just changed kitpvp in the way of your own rules. A.K.A Pay2Win your balls of.
*caught* 64 spec keys *caught*
I've tried making the reset less p2w. If you look at my original suggestion (https://jartexnetwork.com/kitpvp-2021-suggestions/post-534084), you should be able to tell that mostly everyone praised the suggestion. Not everyone, of course; not all of it, of course. People have opinions and they can feel free to share them without trying to cause any big drama (which seems to be what you're trying to do here)
If you want to complain about certain aspects being p2w (I'm guessing the crates), I had no input in that. You can feel free to ask any of the developers that were involved in the reset if I had something to do with them.
I'll say this now and say it whenever I need to, as it's what I hold true to. I am against p2w. I haven't spent a single dime of my real life money on this game, apart from the original purchase of my account when I was still a small child. All of the donations have been either from trades or from competition winnings.

Random Dev, useless. Everyone is apprecating him for what?
Who are you referring to? It's hard to pin point who you are calling a Random Dev, seeing how you call everyone that is online a random.

Knockback is worse than PikaNetwork. After ~2hits combo player takes almost 0 kb.
I do agree with you; the knockback is not the best that there is. But again, Jartex is not a HCF / Practice server. It does not focus on the hitreg, potionreg, knockback, or anything of those sort of things. Only thing that I can tell you here is that you either get used to it like everyone else, or you play another server. You're not being forced to play only this server. If you don't enjoy it, play something else.

Map has literally changed in a negative way. Literally playing in atlantic. More water than africa has in total.
The theme is a underwater theme. Yes there's going to be water in the map. It's mostly all concentrated in one quarter of the map though, you can still PvP somewhere else.

Lets fish some fishys hm? Ye let me just take a rod for 5000$.
Price has been changed to $500

Lets get strenght :D Ye let me just buy it for 500$.
If you're complaining that it's too expensive, then don't buy it. Mostly everyone will be fighting without it.

Swiftness II books OwO. Yeeaaaaa 60k is like a secound of grinding.
Prices has already been reduced.

'Immortal' sets? Yijki is immortal.
Immortal set: Protection IV Unbreaking III
Yijki set: Portection IV Unbreaking III Feather Falling IV Boots with -15% damage from all enemies
Clearly not the same.

ahhhh lets go straight p2w after telling some ppl we wont, slaps out Special LGBTQ keys for 40e 10x
There were never any statements of "Less p2w" in the reset post. (https://jartexnetwork.com/kitpvp-reset/)

Ovq just gets 64x of them. Like you guys realise this aint skill based or grind2Win at any point.
I've been saving buycraft giftcards for quite some time now, as nothing seems like a good investment on the network, so I decided (mostly for the jokes) to buy a stack of seasonal keys. I didn't exactly need them as I already have tons of gkit keys, which were enough to give me the same set I'm using now.

I dont want a 2x Blacklisted kid decide about the next ssn p2w hard af.
Who's been blacklisted twice and gets to decide about the next season? Even if there was someone that meets that criteria, why does it matter?

I am sorry if this is mean, but it's just accept it.

Now lets get to the positives:
-Pots have gotten just a little bit better
-And...
-and..
-im losing words..
-actually theres nothing else good in this ssn.
👍

Im pretty sure more than 90% were hyped. Ovq just literally took the hype, went to his golden diamond 24k Toilett and took a Sh.
I was hyped as well, but I lost most of it once I got to see how the development was going. There's no denying it; the reset was rushed.

What was so diffictult at getting this season a bit similar to the 2nd season?
Oh nvm, randoms decided it...
Everyone that actually got to play the second map would've loved it to be back (yes, that includes me, believe it or not), but sadly we didn't get it. I still believe that it's an improvement from the last map. Major one? Debatable. Is the reset overall good? Debatable as well, but overall it's better than last map.

My grammar and everything here is worse than the reset.
And I dont care, just like ovq and the rest of the staff team bout the reset.
If you don't put much effort into your "suggestion" or opinion about the reset, then don't expect that people will hear you out a lot. Communities usually are based on respect and effort to grow it, if you just start ranting about random things, you're just going to be left out of it.
The majority of the staff team does not get to be involved into the majority of the resets, although there are some exceptions (both for resets and staff members).

This is just a review of my point of view.

My opinion.
Glad to hear your opinion. Hope you enjoy mine

#2 ✌️

Regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.