Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

whyyouscared stealing, wrong report

Mitch090999

I know I have no evidence but this is what happened
ursalty_tbh_420 accidentaly dropped a grinder sword then whyyouscared picked it up he item it in chat and said he wanna traid it for rank salty saw >> skychamp sword << and he said it was his salty and whyyouscared fought lots of ppl want the sword back even me but he said he wanted proof salty was the only one and the only one that has skychamp rank and kit that is online salty begged and begged so he can get it back but whyyouscared said no and he even said "stfu" to me I was only trying to help and after 10 mins or so salty /tpa to me and tries to place a sign I though he was muted so we goed to his island and he is muted he said whyyouscared reported him and nooland said it was character spam I just wanted to say that he wastn spamming (ccorrect me if im wrong with proof) I just want salty to be unmuted before 24 hrs and whyyouscared to be punished

Last edited:

fatelss

Donator
Donator
Well it really is item spam on ursalty. But what im trying to say that there is no rules broken on the person who picked up his sword.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
the server doesnt refund items ingame. and he dropped it meaning its his fault to begin with. best thing to be done is him to make another grind sword and maybe avoid dropping sword/stuffs.
^^