Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why this gamemode is the 2nd most popular

ItzRomanic

As u should know there's a gamemode called bedwars aka bw, and this gamemode is called skywars aka sw. Skywars is a game where alot of pvp legends normally on. There is no shop in this gamemode like bedwars but there are chest more like free loot if u must say. Tell me how much u love skywars and why u love it

Wolfity

I enjoy skywars because the games are fairly short and fast-paced. While bedwars games tend to be longer, that causes me to lose concentration :p.

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
I enjoy skywars because the games are fairly short and fast-paced. While bedwars games tend to be longer, that causes me to lose concentration :p.
Yeah, same lol. Whenever I wanna play something quick other than practice, I just go on skywars.

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Skywars is pay to win but in bedwars we pay for just cosmetics(diamond rank ) like kill messages and other and I think it didn't give advantage to player like in sw . They got kits with prot 3 something

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Well not really since it’s kind of rare to see a diamond rank in your game and nearly every kid is voting for extreme mode.

Also get good 👍
"Every kid" lmfao I THINK I ALSO vote for extreme coz ur a kid