Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why this gamemode is the 2nd most popular

ItzRomanic

As u should know there's a gamemode called bedwars aka bw, and this gamemode is called skywars aka sw. Skywars is a game where alot of pvp legends normally on. There is no shop in this gamemode like bedwars but there are chest more like free loot if u must say. Tell me how much u love skywars and why u love it

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
As u should know there's a gamemode called bedwars aka bw, and this gamemode is called skywars aka sw. Skywars is a game where alot of pvp legends normally on. There is no shop in this gamemode like bedwars but there are chest more like free loot if u must say. Tell me how much u love skywars and why u love it
ppl and me dont like sw cause evertime we bridge we get egged or snowballed to the void which is unfair

0_qx

I like skywars as soon as the game starts you can focus on the main PVP and not on something else, and the games end much faster

unknow_

Donator
Donator
Well I like fast pace game and sometimes bw games get longer so I generally play sw when I get bored of bw

YTgamer_John

Because this is very fast paced and fun at the same time.