Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why The Bridge?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Tell me what you like in The Bridge and why.
I personally don't like this gamemode but I want you to share your opinions about it.
Thank you!

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
One more reason: The Bridge is a more creative gamemode than the others (in minigames). You are limited in bedwars, you can only have limited items. Maybe in skywars, you can do more things but not as much as the bridge.

Okay, I’m not building apartments in the bridge, but at least I can make potions with golds. You can’t do this in skywars. In bedwars, you can buy pots with emeralds, but you can only buy limited bots. Like speed and jump. Not more.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
One more reason: The Bridge is a more creative gamemode than the others (in minigames). You are limited in bedwars, you can only have limited items. Maybe in skywars, you can do more things but not as much as the bridge.

Okay, I’m not building apartments in the bridge, but at least I can make potions with golds. You can’t do this in skywars. In bedwars, you can buy pots with emeralds, but you can only buy limited bots. Like speed and jump. Not more.
Hmm ok but I meant the game sense, why is it good for you?

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I don't really like the bridge. The game (for now) is not fast pace and good player with kits are op.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I don't really like the bridge. The game (for now) is not fast pace and good player with kits are op.
I already know what, I wanted to know TB player opinions

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
I can't get the pleasure I get from this game from any other game. First of all, the bridge kits are great. Generally, I’m rushing with tank. Sometimes I’m using hero. It's great to push people into the void. And breaking nexus. It’s another great thing. Break nexus with golden pick, then kill those who come to defense. Finally, end the game and look at 1st nexus breaker. You’re there! Ok, this post is not very understandable but that’s all I can do. I said…
I doubt I can explain well.

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
TheBridge requires actual team coordination. Unlike bedwars and skywars, soloing in TheBrisge is nearly impossible, which is where team coordination comes in. Good team coordination = good strategies and a victory.

Moreover, the kits allow different scenarios every single game. This makes it alot harder to actually end games even if you do have a good team.

From my experience of hosting multiple tournaments, a balanced team will always have games longer than an hour. You should try it!