Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why The Bridge?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Tell me what you like in The Bridge and why.
I personally don't like this gamemode but I want you to share your opinions about it.
Thank you!

1_zz

I personally don't like this gamemode but I want you to share your opinions about it.
Thank you!
For me its just really fun to pvp and play with especially with pirates map tho it doesnt update

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
idk bout others but in my view, i would say it gives a lot of XP also and kinda introduces u to the concept of ganging up and by ganging up i mean literally 10 ppl on 1 so yeah kinda useful to practice pvp

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
idk bout others but in my view, i would say it gives a lot of XP also and kinda introduces u to the concept of ganging up and by ganging up i mean literally 10 ppl on 1 so yeah kinda useful to practice pvp
Useful to practice 1v10 pvp? 😂

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Useful to practice 1v10 pvp? 😂
YES 😎 1V10
well bridge is literally like 5-10 ppl after u {since i play solos everywhere i go} so it's kind of good practice for 2v1 or 3v1 smtyms 4v1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
YES 😎 1V10
well bridge is literally like 5-10 ppl after u {since i play solos everywhere i go} so it's kind of good practice for 2v1 or 3v1 smtyms 4v1
Yes ok why not, I'm already trained for that cause I destroy every team even if they are 4

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Yes ok why not, I'm already trained for that cause I destroy every team even if they are 4
In bedwars of course I forgot to precise

Risen

No major updates were introduced to TB for a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time. It's basically a shittier version of MGZ 2016 TB. Hell, why is it not removed yet? lol?

MrIonMC1178

Donator
Donator
I use to main this gamemode but it became very boring after i learnt how to actually play it properly, after i learn the proper way of playing, all the problems about and in the gamemode became apparent and i dont understand anymore how anyone could find this game mode fun in the very least. They should just remove it and use the hosting fund to invest in the ac.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
All tb haters running a smear campaign, tb will live forever!

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Thank you!
The difference from other servers so we can try new things and get better at different skills