Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I will never apply for staff on JartexNetwork + why I regret buying 2 ranks (Creative and PracticePVP)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
yeah they def need to be more laid back, i told a staff member there was a hacker in our game and after the game (in global chat) they asked me for the name (didn't say /msg or anything), which I said and boom I'm warned for hackusating which is so stupid.

They also start insulting me when I called one of them useless lol

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah i agree with this, although there are gonna be a lot of people in the replies defending staff for no reason, other than the fact that they seem to see them as deities of some sort

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
I just think it's retarded how some staff are basically useless. Some moderators for example just sit in factions, turn on jartexvanish so they won't be seen with /staff and just sit there. If you tell em that there is a bhopper at kitpvp/minigames, the person won't do anything other than tell you ''can't im busy atm'' If you're busy playing factions, then why not do it with an alternative account? Also i agree with everything sain in the post as some staff in general are just biased and defend their friends, false ban players and if someone reports the staff member,they decide that they will reply to their own staff report. Like tf u gonna do? punish yourself? We all know they wont punish themselves so I think it should be stated in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.