Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I will never apply for staff on JartexNetwork + why I regret buying 2 ranks (Creative and PracticePVP)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43343
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
To be honest the /staff command is useless because when you invite them to your party, they dont respond.
jolt usually does, gamingfizz sometimes, summerboi sometimes, roda sometimes

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Alright, so.

First of all, I agree with you on certain points but don't agree with you on others. And so, most of the stuff you said seems to be a biased opinion such as the mutes from Staff (Mostly trials) and warns, etc. I personally haven't really seen any Trial be harsh on a player in the span of 2 years that I've been on the server.

The Trials are only doing their jobs. While maybe they were harsh to other players before, that completely relies on 2 things. The Staff member, and the player. If the player truly is being an annoying little **** to other people, then getting a mute for that is reasonable. And then we get to the Staff member... If that specific Staff member is strict, they'll be strict to show they are capable of enforcing the rules and so get a promotion. But if they're more on the chill side, they might do light warns by telling the person who is supposed to get warned/muted to not do what they're doing if it isn't too serious.

Second of all, about the disallowed mods + allowed mods thing... I do see where you're coming from. LabyMod is a client type thing that I just recently moved to, not allowing the damage indicators is just stupid. While I don't know about mods, the one in LabyMod does not show hearts through walls. And that's the only real reason I'd think they'd be banned. But that's not the case.

It really is dumb that the actual modpack/client thing is allowed, but this SPECIFIC mod isn't. Mind you, the mod is COMPLETELY innocent. What does it do some might ask? I mean, it's pretty self-explantory. It literally just shows your enemies hearts above their head. Which helps you in something like PracticePVP Combo or NoDebuff. And other things as well.

Another thing I want to touch on... And that's the "Smart Moving Mod" being Disallowed. For me, it's COMPLETELY stupid for that mod to be disallowed. While yes, it is something that most players don't even care about, I just find it dumb that it's a banned mod. Now, what does the mod do... You ask? Simple. Literally lets you crawl. Like, dafuq? Why is that BANNED from the server???? It's something MOJANG added onto Minecraft and for some reason it's banned from Jartex?? dafuq?

That's just something that I personally find very weird and dumb. Oh well, hopefully the staff have a reason for them banning these innocent mods.

The last thing I want to say about the Disallowed mods is... Printer mods. THEY ARE LITERALLY THE SAME AS SCHEMATIC! And somehow they're disallowed? Now, correct me if I'm wrong, Schematica has an option to auto-build the build you want to build. Unless when they say "Printer mod", they mean that option, it's just retarded that they allow Schematica but don't allow Printer mods.

Now, that last part is completely coming from me being a blind dumbass. Everything I said in that small paragraph could be utter BS. I personally have never used Schematica or "Printer Mods" so I don't know much about either of them. All I do know is that Schematica has an option to "Auto-Build" the schematic you have in front of you. And Printer mods do the exact same thing. So allowing Schematica but not allowing a mod that Schematica has in it to me sounds dumb.

Just saying, if I did say anything dumb in the last paragraph then reply to this comment and correct me.

TL;DR - I agree and Disagree with everything he says. (im sorry im not good with tldr's-)

(holy sh** this was a long ass comment)

<3

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Alright, so.

First of all, I agree with you on certain points but don't agree with you on others. And so, most of the stuff you said seems to be a biased opinion such as the mutes from Staff (Mostly trials) and warns, etc. I personally haven't really seen any Trial be harsh on a player in the span of 2 years that I've been on the server.

The Trials are only doing their jobs. While maybe they were harsh to other players before, that completely relies on 2 things. The Staff member, and the player. If the player truly is being an annoying little **** to other people, then getting a mute for that is reasonable. And then we get to the Staff member... If that specific Staff member is strict, they'll be strict to show they are capable of enforcing the rules and so get a promotion. But if they're more on the chill side, they might do light warns by telling the person who is supposed to get warned/muted to not do what they're doing if it isn't too serious.

Second of all, about the disallowed mods + allowed mods thing... I do see where you're coming from. LabyMod is a client type thing that I just recently moved to, not allowing the damage indicators is just stupid. While I don't know about mods, the one in LabyMod does not show hearts through walls. And that's the only real reason I'd think they'd be banned. But that's not the case.

It really is dumb that the actual modpack/client thing is allowed, but this SPECIFIC mod isn't. Mind you, the mod is COMPLETELY innocent. What does it do some might ask? I mean, it's pretty self-explantory. It literally just shows your enemies hearts above their head. Which helps you in something like PracticePVP Combo or NoDebuff. And other things as well.

Another thing I want to touch on... And that's the "Smart Moving Mod" being Disallowed. For me, it's COMPLETELY stupid for that mod to be disallowed. While yes, it is something that most players don't even care about, I just find it dumb that it's a banned mod. Now, what does the mod do... You ask? Simple. Literally lets you crawl. Like, dafuq? Why is that BANNED from the server???? It's something MOJANG added onto Minecraft and for some reason it's banned from Jartex?? dafuq?

That's just something that I personally find very weird and dumb. Oh well, hopefully the staff have a reason for them banning these innocent mods.

The last thing I want to say about the Disallowed mods is... Printer mods. THEY ARE LITERALLY THE SAME AS SCHEMATIC! And somehow they're disallowed? Now, correct me if I'm wrong, Schematica has an option to auto-build the build you want to build. Unless when they say "Printer mod", they mean that option, it's just retarded that they allow Schematica but don't allow Printer mods.

Now, that last part is completely coming from me being a blind dumbass. Everything I said in that small paragraph could be utter BS. I personally have never used Schematica or "Printer Mods" so I don't know much about either of them. All I do know is that Schematica has an option to "Auto-Build" the schematic you have in front of you. And Printer mods do the exact same thing. So allowing Schematica but not allowing a mod that Schematica has in it to me sounds dumb.

Just saying, if I did say anything dumb in the last paragraph then reply to this comment and correct me.

(holy sh** this was a long ass comment)

<3
tl;dr?

Status
Not open for further replies.