Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why i can't pick up items

Noodie2yt

Hey pls help me im Noodie2yt im now online pls help me i can't pick up items skyblock dream 1.12.2 i tried leaving and joining the game

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
You have not specified the circumstances so we cannot help you in this case until you give a detailed explanation of the schenario.

If you believe its a bug report it on the bug reports option in the forums.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hey pls help me im Noodie2yt im now online pls help me i can't pick up items skyblock dream 1.12.2 i tried leaving and joining the game
I'd recommend checking if you have /itemfilter enabled since that stops you from picking up most blocks unless specified, if i were to speculate then you should try to switch to 1.8 since that's what the server was designed to usually run on.
It might be the cause of some Modifications or Client you've been using so be sure to tweak around with the settings as that might be the issue
If you are unsuccessful then this might be a bug, Report it here
I Wish you the best of luck!

Requesting Thread Lock

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Noodie2yt

Noodie2yt

I'd recommend checking if you have /itemfilter enabled since that stops you from picking up most blocks unless specified, if i were to speculate then you should try to switch to 1.8 since that's what the server was designed to usually run on.
If you are unsuccessful then this might be a bug, Report it here
I Wish you the best of luck!

Requesting Thread Lock
I switched to 1.8.9 and i still can't pick up items from the ground! Item filter is off too!,

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
I switched to 1.8.9 and i still can't pick up items from the ground! Item filter is off too!,
You by any chance using any mods or clients? They might be the cause of this issue.
I Can't think of any other reason why picking up items would not be possible, I'd say it's a bug so feel free to report it here

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
You pick items up with your hands
When items have dropped, they go straight into your inventory unless the inventory is full
His issue is that his inventory isn't full but he can't pickup the items.
I've suggested to switch versions hoping this would help but it could be the cause of some modifications or clients

MaybeItsDestiny_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
The issue has been solved, please ovq ovq lock this thread.