Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can't pick up items glitch

acavaca

My game is glitched and i cant pick up items from the ground, i tried to rejoin the game, restart minecraft, open the game in a new launcher and i restarted my pc too. Nothing seems to work and i need help with it, the only gamemode i cant pick up items is skyblock dream, everything works perfectly on other gamemodes or servers.1666628599183.png

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
My game is glitched and i cant pick up items from the ground, i tried to rejoin the game, restart minecraft, open the game in a new launcher and i restarted my pc too. Nothing seems to work and i need help with it, the only gamemode i cant pick up items is skyblock dream, everything works perfectly on other gamemodes or servers.View attachment 23056
You may have item filter on.
Try turning it off.

TotallyFair_

Donator
Donator
Hello you can type /itemfilter or you might be laggy at the time you try to pick up the item

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
try leaving and rejoining back and thats all i can suggest since i don't lay skyblock

starlight1524

IGN
starlight1524
try jumping. if that doesn't work rejoin in 1.8. i've always had problems picking things up unless i'm in 1.8, well at least on farmland
if none of these work, it's prolly itemfilter even though i don't think it works