Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why don't my replay mod don't work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkwhoisme

i have a pretty bad pc and when i use obs i get like 10 fps recently i found out about replay mod and it records everything fine i learned how to use it and it doesn't lag when i use it i caputered a lot of hackers and solo teamers with it and now i came to render them it took quite long ngl but then when i opened the output file to check them before reporting the players all of the videos were glitched out and they had like 1 frame per 2 seconds i googled about it couldn't find anybody with the same problem is this because of my very bad pc or is there a fix for it? also if there is no fix do you guys know any recording software or mod that won't lag out my pc?

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
i have a pretty bad pc and when i use obs i get like 10 fps recently i found out about replay mod and it records everything fine i learned how to use it and it doesn't lag when i use it i caputered a lot of hackers and solo teamers with it and now i came to render them it took quite long ngl but then when i opened the output file to check them before reporting the players all of the videos were glitched out and they had like 1 frame per 2 seconds i googled about it couldn't find anybody with the same problem is this because of my very bad pc or is there a fix for it? also if there is no fix do you guys know any recording software or mod that won't lag out my pc?
ikr OBS sucks for slow pcs i even tried it, it lags so much and then i installed Action and Cracked it and dude its so good like i almost get the same FPS in the recording and in game you gotta try it, i am sure that it will not lagg or glitch try it, dm me on discord if you need help installing

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

ikr OBS sucks for slow pcs i even tried it, it lags so much and then i installed Action and Cracked it and dude its so good like i almost get the same FPS in the recording and in game you gotta try it, i am sure that it will not lagg or glitch try it, dm me on discord if you need help installing
i think that's as good as it gets really i still get low fps on my toaster of a pc but what i think ill do is ill just use replay mode and record myself watching the replay thanks btw
edit: actually now that i tested it a bit more i think my pc randomly got laggy in the first try and i lowered the resolution to 720p and 30fps and my fps almost don't drop thanks :)) really helps me

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
i think that's as good as it gets really i still get low fps on my toaster of a pc but what i think ill do is ill just use replay mode and record myself watching the replay thanks btw
thats cool but you still wanna try Action its good

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I have a 4gb ram, Minecraft allocated to 2.3gb, 1gb for OBS and rest for other things. Still I can take recordings of hackers/campers etc in a very fine quality(480p). These are my OBS settings --> https://prnt.sc/1fxotte . Use hotkeys to start recording without needing to close Minecraft.

Grave-Digging
i might try it but
I don't know about it also my pc always ask me before installing programs. My pc is a good boi

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.