Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why don't my replay mod don't work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkwhoisme

i have a pretty bad pc and when i use obs i get like 10 fps recently i found out about replay mod and it records everything fine i learned how to use it and it doesn't lag when i use it i caputered a lot of hackers and solo teamers with it and now i came to render them it took quite long ngl but then when i opened the output file to check them before reporting the players all of the videos were glitched out and they had like 1 frame per 2 seconds i googled about it couldn't find anybody with the same problem is this because of my very bad pc or is there a fix for it? also if there is no fix do you guys know any recording software or mod that won't lag out my pc?

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
i have a pretty bad pc and when i use obs i get like 10 fps recently i found out about replay mod and it records everything fine i learned how to use it and it doesn't lag when i use it i caputered a lot of hackers and solo teamers with it and now i came to render them it took quite long ngl but then when i opened the output file to check them before reporting the players all of the videos were glitched out and they had like 1 frame per 2 seconds i googled about it couldn't find anybody with the same problem is this because of my very bad pc or is there a fix for it? also if there is no fix do you guys know any recording software or mod that won't lag out my pc?
I blame your slow as** pc also u can use ocam

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

I am unsure about your issue but I think replay mod doesn't show scoreboard which is required for reporting hackers.
why would it need scoreboard to report hackers? also it does record scoreboard too but still why would it be needed?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

idkwhoisme

I don't know about it also my pc always ask me before installing programs. My pc is a good boi
there are a lot of websites saying it's a virus i guess i will just not report any rule breakers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.