Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why do you all play Jartex?

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
Explain yourselves, I am interested to see your opinions about why you are playing Jartex instead of another server

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Explain yourselves, I am interested to see your opinions about why you are playing Jartex instead of another server
Hello,
At first of all it is a cracked server I used to play from like 2020 , bedwars and i did not know how to play, my friends thought me how to play then I loved it, then I got used to playing in jartexnetwork

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Because the players on here aren't that good. If I play Hypixel, I can't relax and get a quick game, there is always a sweat that tryhards. But on Jartex I usually win pretty easily. That's pretty much the reason.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Because the players on here aren't that good. If I play Hypixel, I can't relax and get a quick game, there is always a sweat that tryhards. But on Jartex I usually win pretty easily. That's pretty much the reason.
"Players here aren't that good " I see đź‘€, they are good btw..

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
"Players here aren't that good " I see đź‘€, they are good btw..
Not really, no. I can win bedwars games on this server without having to sweat. That is pretty different to Hypixel, where I would have to sweat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xvzx

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
i agree that they aren't good, that's why i play prac pvp Xd

I

iDroom

cuz its better than hypickle and the skywars is so much better