Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why autoclicker's arent allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Before I start this, I just want to say, I have never played Skyblock Dream, I just had a user ask about this in the discord server!

Some people may think, that autoclickers are allowed, but only for farming mobs or grinding... this is not the case! It still provides an unfair advantage because it does the work for you...

The user said he didn't know it was cheating because he used it on other servers and he got no punishment.

Keep in mind if a staff member finds out you are, or have been, using an autoclicker, you will be banned! Don't use the excuse, "Oh I didn't know it wasn't allowed", or "I thought we can use it for grinding", because you can't!

One of Minecraft's most important skills is clicking, because you use it for everything. Fighting, building, mining, etc etc. And if you use any sort of modifier, it is an unfair advantage against other players, who click manually and use up energy to get their resources.

Moral of the story... Don't use an autoclicker...

KenExtreme

Before I start this, I just want to say, I have never played Skyblock Dream, I just had a user ask about this in the discord server!

Some people may think, that autoclickers are allowed, but only for farming mobs or grinding... this is not the case! It still provides an unfair advantage because it does the work for you...

The user said he didn't know it was cheating because he used it on other servers and he got no punishment.

Keep in mind if a staff member finds out you are, or have been, using an autoclicker, you will be banned! Don't use the excuse, "Oh I didn't know it wasn't allowed", or "I thought we can use it for grinding", because you can't!

One of Minecraft's most important skills is clicking, because you use it for everything. Fighting, building, mining, etc etc. And if you use any sort of modifier, it is an unfair advantage against other players, who click manually and use up energy to get their resources.

Moral of the story... Don't use an autoclicker...
Yo I got expeled but I didnt do anything like I read the rules and did nothing wrong but its ok now I got back on the warp

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Skyblock dream is a grind based gamemode, players pay real effort into it and using an autoclicker is considered as an unfair advantage therefore its not allowed.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.