Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are coins completely random

CoolPanda

I wanted to figure out the best way to get coins and playing skywars.

I thought coins were based on
- winning
- amount of kills

but this this happened
4 kills win coins 120
6 kills win coins 90

So it cant be based on kills as i would of got more in the 6 kill game which is above average on jartex. I then thought it might be based on time so I waited until the border shrinked I lost in the end but only got 45 coins

So if its not based on kills or time how else can you optimse getting coins. I need 50k coins to upgrade my last stand level 6 it would take about 330-350 games to get 50k coins IF YOU GET 150 COINS PER GAME [win every game and get 150 coins every match] but realistly it will take about 500 games if not more

Aleck

I am not into how Jartex gives away coins, but I don't know what else to day, just grind a lot I guess

Flyikker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Flyikker
I wanted to figure out the best way to get coins and playing skywars.

I thought coins were based on
- winning
- amount of kills

but this this happened
4 kills win coins 120
6 kills win coins 90

So it cant be based on kills as i would of got more in the 6 kill game which is above average on jartex. I then thought it might be based on time so I waited until the border shrinked I lost in the end but only got 45 coins

So if its not based on kills or time how else can you optimse getting coins. I need 50k coins to upgrade my last stand level 6 it would take about 330-350 games to get 50k coins IF YOU GET 150 COINS PER GAME [win every game and get 150 coins every match] but realistly it will take about 500 games if not more
Just do missions if you want an exact amount of coins

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
It depeneds on the progress that you make during the game.