Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why are coins completely random

CoolPanda

I wanted to figure out the best way to get coins and playing skywars.

I thought coins were based on
- winning
- amount of kills

but this this happened
4 kills win coins 120
6 kills win coins 90

So it cant be based on kills as i would of got more in the 6 kill game which is above average on jartex. I then thought it might be based on time so I waited until the border shrinked I lost in the end but only got 45 coins

So if its not based on kills or time how else can you optimse getting coins. I need 50k coins to upgrade my last stand level 6 it would take about 330-350 games to get 50k coins IF YOU GET 150 COINS PER GAME [win every game and get 150 coins every match] but realistly it will take about 500 games if not more

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Maybe you probably had a mission that was completed during that game, that gave you few amount of coins ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. (Talking about the six kill game)

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator

- winning
- amount of kills

but this this happened
4 kills win coins 120
6 kills win coins 90

So it cant be based on kills as i would of got more in the 6 kill game which is above average on jartex. I then thought it might be based on time so I waited until the border shrinked I lost in the end but only got 45 coins

So if its not based on kills or time how else can you optimse getting coins. I need 50k coins to upgrade my last stand level 6 it would take about 330-350 games to get 50k coins IF YOU GET 150 COINS PER GAME [win every game and get 150 coins every match] but realistly it will take about 500 games if not more
Also dont wanna destroy your dreams but the last upgrade of last stand costs 75k

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
Also dont wanna destroy your dreams but the last upgrade of last stand costs 75k
I don't know about him but you have destroyed my dreams lol. But it's fine... patience exists and I have the ability to use it

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
You could have had a challenge active or someone in your game used one of those coin items (That gives everyone alive in the game coins on right click). Just play actively, try to get kills, wins and do challenges and you will get kills.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

- winning
- amount of kills

but this this happened
4 kills win coins 120
6 kills win coins 90

If you complete 3 challanges a day you can easily get above 150 coins perday so yeah.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn

- winning
- amount of kills

but this this happened
4 kills win coins 120
6 kills win coins 90

Last upgrade costs 75,000 btw ;-;