Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who is the most pro player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developerator

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
i think the person who is still top 3 elo after being banned for 5 months is

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
LolMaster321. You dont need to listen to random folks.

They are so much hypocrites that Lolo, Arry, were killed by me and then Lolo calls each of them trash. If thats trash then Lolo must be a bigger trash. They are just egoists and immature kids who think they are the best.

Also, Lolo doesn't respect your opinion, so why should you?

Last edited:

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
They need to ask their conscience (which they actually lack).
Lolo hasn't even played with Tekosify and then calls him trash. So you don't really need to pay attention to that.
I know there gonna be a lot of salty guys quoting me that "You're still a trash can, dog, and bla bla" but I could care less.

The fact remains fact.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
They need to ask their conscience (which they actually lack).
Lolo hasn't even played with Tekosify and then calls him trash. So you don't really need to pay attention to that.
I know there gonna be a lot of salty guys quoting me that "You're still a trash can, dog, and bla bla" but I could care less.

The fact remains fact.
LolMaster321. You dont need to listen to random folks.

They are so much hypocrites that Lolo, Arry, were killed by me and then Lolo calls each of them trash. If thats trash then Lolo must be a bigger trash. They are just egoists and immature kids who think they are the best.

Also, Lolo doesn't respect your opinion, so why should you?
Lmfao keep on telling the lies hoe you killed me once in bw and we duel'd in prac and u couldn't kill me once lmfao and don't call me a fucking random when u join in 2019 disabled kid,
And about Tekosify we used to play on the server before you were even a thing on the server thats how fucking randy and stupid you are kid

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
What I told above just came true. You would just come back with the damn rage for no reason. Also I did not join in 2019. Keep lying.

Also, tekosify knows me for past 1.5 years. If you believe its wrong, you can verify.

Tell me a reason why did you rage so high? Because I called you a random?
That's how you respond to forum user. No ethics, respect.

If this weren't Jartex forums, you would have recieved an infringement, cautionary notice for this kind of message.

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
What I told above just came true. You would just come back with the damn rage for no reason. Also I did not join in 2019. Keep lying.

Also, tekosify knows me for past 1.5 years. If you believe its wrong, you can verify.

If this weren't Jartex forums, you would have recieved an infringement, cautionary notice for this kind of message.
Just the fact that you are the biggest random on the server and trynna act all smart and nerdy by telling false shit is so funny actually and it isn't rage I like trash talking retarded kids like you it's really fun + You just proved my point of how actual randy u r u didnt join in 2019? Yet u r not even known LOL, Keep trying to change the convo and going from what I said in the first place to the left, All I can say right here is that you lack brain cells and your brain needs some fixes but you are indian no wonder.

Developerator

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator

xd your dogshit too. i was banned for 6 months and still am on top elo by a mile

Developerator

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator

fucking randy acting like you're hot shit when you have great reporter on jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.