Who is the most pro player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LagginMC

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Jan 22, 2018
Most pro player ey? I'm gonna guess its based off of practice, because there are many people that are good at practice and maybe pvp in general, but like myself, not very good at certain gamemodes such as minigames or things like skyblock. I've been looking through the post, and I've seen a few for me, a few for Knowly, and a few for Notlolo1818. Well lets break this down, I'm certainly nothing like I used to be after my hand injury, however around a month ago or so, I would have said I am personally the best, now yes that's vein and I'd be inclined to agree with most of you, however, there were a few people in practice that were at the top, I would consider those people to be Notlolo1818, myself and Knowly, Now I can confirm I've fought Notlolo1818 a few times, and as far as I'm aware, I was overall better at the time, I can also say that I have fought Knowly a few times, in events, I seem to lose at things like Sumo and that, but in nodebuff, I previously beat him 3 times in a row around last month some time. Now obviously I'm basing these off the recent past, and in my case, i had a hand injury and took my time away from the game, so even though I've been trying to play more, I'd say I'm out. Now Knowly, I don't think has been pvping as much as he used to, I don't see him on practice that much anymore, and its the same for Kitpvp. So its tough to say who is the best, because Its constantly changing, I think a lot of people have good days and bad days, so I don't think its necessary to narrow it down to a single person, but take it more as a majority, that's all I have to say.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LoLMaster321_

LoLMaster321_

Nov 10, 2019
thank you for your opinions. I should have made i more clearer lol but still thank you all.

ExpertAQ

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Aug 8, 2019
LolMaster321. You dont need to listen to random folks.

They are so much hypocrites that Lolo, Arry, were killed by me and then Lolo calls each of them trash. If thats trash then Lolo must be a bigger trash. They are just egoists and immature kids who think they are the best.

Also, Lolo doesn't respect your opinion, so why should you?

Last edited:

ExpertAQ

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Aug 8, 2019
They need to ask their conscience (which they actually lack).
Lolo hasn't even played with Tekosify and then calls him trash. So you don't really need to pay attention to that.
I know there gonna be a lot of salty guys quoting me that "You're still a trash can, dog, and bla bla" but I could care less.

The fact remains fact.

NotLoLo1818

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Oct 29, 2018
They need to ask their conscience (which they actually lack).
Lolo hasn't even played with Tekosify and then calls him trash. So you don't really need to pay attention to that.
I know there gonna be a lot of salty guys quoting me that "You're still a trash can, dog, and bla bla" but I could care less.

The fact remains fact.
LolMaster321. You dont need to listen to random folks.

They are so much hypocrites that Lolo, Arry, were killed by me and then Lolo calls each of them trash. If thats trash then Lolo must be a bigger trash. They are just egoists and immature kids who think they are the best.

Also, Lolo doesn't respect your opinion, so why should you?
Lmfao keep on telling the lies hoe you killed me once in bw and we duel'd in prac and u couldn't kill me once lmfao and don't call me a fucking random when u join in 2019 disabled kid,
And about Tekosify we used to play on the server before you were even a thing on the server thats how fucking randy and stupid you are kid

ExpertAQ

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Aug 8, 2019
What I told above just came true. You would just come back with the damn rage for no reason. Also I did not join in 2019. Keep lying.

Also, tekosify knows me for past 1.5 years. If you believe its wrong, you can verify.

Tell me a reason why did you rage so high? Because I called you a random?
That's how you respond to forum user. No ethics, respect.

If this weren't Jartex forums, you would have recieved an infringement, cautionary notice for this kind of message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.