Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who is the most pro player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Depends what you're talking about. SkyWars, BedWars, Practice, KitPvP etc. I've currently got 201/18 on Practice right now, as a k/d.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Gonna say LagginMC LagginMC

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
LaggingMC and Knowly Knowly are the best periodt

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
Surely NotLoLo1818, only guy who managed to destroy me multiple times, and I consider myself in the top 10 so... (only way they managed to put me down is by unfairly banning me lol, they still have to answer to my unban appeal since the 15th, smh)
Edit: they unbanned me, I'm back baby

Last edited:

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
Most pro player ey? I'm gonna guess its based off of practice, because there are many people that are good at practice and maybe pvp in general, but like myself, not very good at certain gamemodes such as minigames or things like skyblock. I've been looking through the post, and I've seen a few for me, a few for Knowly, and a few for Notlolo1818. Well lets break this down, I'm certainly nothing like I used to be after my hand injury, however around a month ago or so, I would have said I am personally the best, now yes that's vein and I'd be inclined to agree with most of you, however, there were a few people in practice that were at the top, I would consider those people to be Notlolo1818, myself and Knowly, Now I can confirm I've fought Notlolo1818 a few times, and as far as I'm aware, I was overall better at the time, I can also say that I have fought Knowly a few times, in events, I seem to lose at things like Sumo and that, but in nodebuff, I previously beat him 3 times in a row around last month some time. Now obviously I'm basing these off the recent past, and in my case, i had a hand injury and took my time away from the game, so even though I've been trying to play more, I'd say I'm out. Now Knowly, I don't think has been pvping as much as he used to, I don't see him on practice that much anymore, and its the same for Kitpvp. So its tough to say who is the best, because Its constantly changing, I think a lot of people have good days and bad days, so I don't think its necessary to narrow it down to a single person, but take it more as a majority, that's all I have to say.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LoLMaster321_

LoLMaster321_

thank you for your opinions. I should have made i more clearer lol but still thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.