Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
Bruh there is no way to settle this. I see randoms listed. And i see randoms calling themself "top 20 best players" or something like that. This can only be decided in a solo tournament.
Are you calling me a random?

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
I mean, I'm not tryna pull my own trumpet here but I'd say that I am actually pretty good. While I'm certainly not the best, I would say that I'm probably up there somewhere between the 25 best Bedwars players. I've gotten a lot of important factors of Bedwars down and haven't had a lot of losses in the past month.

But, aside from me saying that I'm good, I do have to say that iGusto and a friend of mine named "SmallPotato5" are both really great players. Same goes for another friend named "stevengud123". Almost every single game me, Potato and Steven are playing together in we'd usually win.

Also, another guy named "reptilu" or something like that is also quite decent at the game.
no you aren't on this list. Doubt that I'd put you in top #75 xd

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
ok so
-Gforce60 hmm yes
-Salti i guess hes pretty good but certainly not the best
-chocz700 LMAO no. Hes good but i wouldn't say hes top 50. I mean i beat him so many times in a 1v1 and im not that good.
-ChitranshTheK1ng not sure about him
-alfred146 lmao no. Hes good but not in top 30.
-Vanlalrindiki he good i guess, not sure if hes the best tho, i'd say me and him play similar (skill based)
-dogtikcles not sure
-Squeezy56 no. Hes not that good, he just grinds a lot.
-Nirahz not sure never played with him
-breezyallen no. not the best, personally i think im better. but hes certainly not the best.
Alex i destroyed ur squad wdym, ur not better than me, lol, im not close to the best bw player but ur not better than me.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Alex i destroyed ur squad wdym, ur not better than me, lol, im not close to the best bw player but ur not better than me.
I destroyed you too so many times. I destroyed limted,salti,spooky etc in quads too. Does that mean im better? no it doesnt.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

ok so
-Gforce60 hmm yes
-Salti i guess hes pretty good but certainly not the best
-chocz700 LMAO no. Hes good but i wouldn't say hes top 50. I mean i beat him so many times in a 1v1 and im not that good.
-ChitranshTheK1ng not sure about him
-alfred146 lmao no. Hes good but not in top 30.
-Vanlalrindiki he good i guess, not sure if hes the best tho, i'd say me and him play similar (skill based)
-dogtikcles not sure
-Squeezy56 no. Hes not that good, he just grinds a lot.
-Nirahz not sure never played with him
-breezyallen no. not the best, personally i think im better. but hes certainly not the best.

I get a "I guess hes pretty good" damnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.