Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:

StrawFeline

My personal choices of people who come to mind. Probably forgot a few and these aren't in any order.

-Me
-Gforce60
-Nirahz
-Orniel
-Clap_My_Face
-Expertin
-LimitedElimz
-Nightwave_YT
-notlolo1818
Damn i'm hurt.. i'm not up there 😂
Ill make it up there.. even tho i can beat nightwave anyday xD

StrawFeline

My personal choices of people who come to mind. Probably forgot a few and these aren't in any order.

-Me
-Gforce60
-Nirahz
-Orniel
-Clap_My_Face
-Expertin
-LimitedElimz
-Nightwave_YT
-notlolo1818
AND whisper isn't up there!?! damn he must be triggered xD

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I mean, I'm not tryna pull my own trumpet here but I'd say that I am actually pretty good. While I'm certainly not the best, I would say that I'm probably up there somewhere between the 25 best Bedwars players. I've gotten a lot of important factors of Bedwars down and haven't had a lot of losses in the past month.

But, aside from me saying that I'm good, I do have to say that iGusto and a friend of mine named "SmallPotato5" are both really great players. Same goes for another friend named "stevengud123". Almost every single game me, Potato and Steven are playing together in we'd usually win.

Also, another guy named "reptilu" or something like that is also quite decent at the game.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
lmafo bro i know how to jitter and normal. i am learning to jitter. i destroyed him once but he destroyed me more cuz i was learning jitter. just wait till i learn jitter
cps isn't everything. me and many other people could combo people with like 7 cps. knowly could even destroy full on teams with like 9 cps if he wanted to.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Teskosify is extremely toxic. I mean once I was playing duos and I was alone. Then I broke his bed(He was in a party) and railed his teammate. He said youre so bad lmfao and after the whole game when only me and him were left, I had iron armour with prot 2 and he had diamond with atleast prot 2. I had a sharpned iron sword while he had a sharp diamond. He had better gear than me and when he 1v1ed me I got him to 1.5 hearts. Obviously he won. He had also pre gapped. After winng the game he said ez and again called me bad. I had 5 finals while he had 3.
I have seen him a couple of times. Every single one he died before I fought him so I can't really say if he's good or not. But even if he is, he was toxic. And in my book, if you're good but you're toxic you're just nothing to me. I don't nor will I care about anyone who's toxic.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
look i am saying i destroyed him once but he destroyed me like 7 times or more so ofc he is better no more comments also i destroyed him once in practice not kinda destroyed i mean won i am such a idoit
idoit

Status
Not open for further replies.