Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which small Jartex YouTuber is the best?

Which YouTuber from my selection is the best in your opinion?

• Total voters

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hello~!

So, I've had this question on my mind for quite some time. And I'll be honest, I really don't know. I mean, it's obviously about personal preference but I still would like to see what other people think!

So, in your opinion... which Jartex YouTuber is the best? (Talking about small YouTubers)

For me, it's definitely gotta be either
Rizuol, Hakuante, or the legendary DoraTheVillager.

Rizuol makes decent/good Montages. While Hakuante and Dora make more of "Commentary" style videos. But, Hakuante is definitely more... "explorative" than Dora. For example, he makes videos such as "Expose" videos, "Tutorial" style videos (talking about the "Better Quality Videos" video he made), and in-general his content is all over the place. Which would be a good thing sometimes.

But, with
DoraTheVillager, he only sticks to commentary style videos. He plays Skywars as background footage and just talks while he's playing. Certainly, a boring thing but he just makes it fun to watch/listen to because he talks about interesting things such as personal stories and others. And they are quite poorly edited as well. But! I will be his new Editor. And today/tomorrow will be dropping a video I edited. After this week, he will be making more... "professional" content. Content that has more thinking behind it, much more FPS (he used to record with 50 FPS), and as I said, higher quality editing basically.

So, after my small explanation of each of these YouTubers, which one do you think is the better one out of all three of them. But, outside of my selection of Jartex YouTubers, which ones do you think are the best and why? I honestly am very eager to hear the community's responses. Maybe we'll all find out about a new and unknown YouTuber who makes good content? We'll just have to wait and see...

<3

Last edited:

DoraTheVillager

Donator
Donator
Imma have to go with ToboTeppichTV. He makes amazing content and let's everyone know in the chat about his youtube channel. He's so good at the game, sometimes I think he has hacks.