Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Where is the Blackhat Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
i mean why there is no Blackhat in prison?
As Shira said the reason you don't see it that often is because the rank itself is rarely bought and even if someone buys it they'll most likely upgrade it to a higher rank.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
just mine 20 hours to get 3 legendary gem boxes and sell them to rich godfathers for perma luna and then start vibing or perma murderer not sure

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
just mine 20 hours to get 3 legendary gem boxes and sell them to rich godfathers for perma luna and then start vibing or perma murderer not sure
umm I don't think that it will work as now it is so late in the season and Even Rich Players Stopped Buying as Payouts Ended, about a week and a half ago I sold everything in my inventory(max pick with max enchants and Best 7% Gems, prisoner pet lvl 60,90Q, Millions of tokens, etc)For Just 14e, whereas even 5 days before Payout ended, It Would Have Easily sold for 20-35e,
Have A Nice Day.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
Blackhat Ranks Are really rare Because even from crates you can't get Blackhat Perm/Seasonal Ranks, and the only way to get it is from the store And most people Just Go For Murder Or Gf If they Are Buying a Rank From Store, also I Have Never Seen a Blackhat rank In My entire Time Of Playing Prisons(I Don't Think There Are Any BlackHat Ranks on the server As Far as I know of),
Have A Nice Day.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I Have Never Seen a Blackhat rank In My entire Time Of Playing Prisons(I Don't Think There Are Any BlackHat Ranks on the server As Far as I know of)
There is it's just rare tho. and they're inactive but after reset you will see them, i think.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
umm I don't think that it will work as now it is so late in the season and Even Rich Players Stopped Buying as Payouts Ended, about a week and a half ago I sold everything in my inventory(max pick with max enchants and Best 7% Gems, prisoner pet lvl 60,90Q, Millions of tokens, etc)For Just 14e, whereas even 5 days before Payout ended, It Would Have Easily sold for 20-35e,
Have A Nice Day.
well prison will reset soon so i guess it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.