Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's it liked playing bedwars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acception

So, I'm a new player. Looking to play bedwars. (I have 0 friends by the way) So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? On like tactics/play style for a new player? I've been playing Minecraft for a bit. But working on getting better at bedwars.

saadany_pro

when you start the game cover your bed really quick some people rush and can get to your bed before you could cover it,after you cover your bed get 64 blocks to make sure they are enough to build to the nearest island then start bridging to the nearest island to you (if you can learn at least speed bridge that will be good to be fast at rushing) if you know how to cover yourself while breaking the bed then do that but if you don't then try to kill the person on the island first then break his bed so he can't annoy you while you break it after that it's your choice to rush the rest of players or to go to middle and diamonds and get stacked

KRISHN2005

Acception add me as a friend on discord. We can play together and make you better. My discord username is đź‘‘KRISHN2005đź‘‘#3859

Status
Not open for further replies.