Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What's it liked playing bedwars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acception

So, I'm a new player. Looking to play bedwars. (I have 0 friends by the way) So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? On like tactics/play style for a new player? I've been playing Minecraft for a bit. But working on getting better at bedwars.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
So, I'm a new player. Looking to play bedwars. (I have 0 friends by the way) So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? On like tactics/play style for a new player? I've been playing Minecraft for a bit. But working on getting better at bedwars.
Learn to speed bridge, get better game sense, and learn to get good at pvp

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Well, Hi. You can check this link for getting good at bedwars.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I can teach you all you need to know and more! send me a private message at my discord ♣🐲 𝕋Δ¥๓𝓂𝕂 ♝😳#4364 or reply to this thread with your discord name and I will be happy to help you!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Acception

Acception

I can teach you all you need to know and more! send me a private message at my discord ♣🐲 𝕋Δ¥๓𝓂𝕂 ♝😳#4364 or reply to this thread with your discord name and I will be happy to help you!
My discord is Acception#3137 I couldn't find you.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
ok you have 0 friends thats great you'll fit into the community perfectly firstly id recommend dont play bedwars but if you have to then my tips are ignore every tip on the forums 90% of them will make you worse and the rest are common knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.