Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What you need to know before you invest your time and money into this sever

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaIJason

What Im about to say is based on my opinions, and experiences playing on jartex. Jartex was first introduced to me through a friend, I decided to check the sever out, at first it was nice and I enjoyed playing the sever. Eventually I decided to purchase some ranks (Godfather, grits, and hero rank on kpvp), if I knew what a shit show this sever was going to become I would have never made those purchases. In fact I would like a refund but the sever does not allow that. Let's start with the first problem hackers, this sever is so infested with hackers and nothing is being done about it. The staff team is lazy and instead of doing their job of banning hackers they ask the players of the sever to do their jobs ( recording , and submitting the evidence ) What the staff team is asking the community to do is proven difficult for players who don't/ can't record their screens. This allows the hackers to roam free without punishment. The second problem is sever crashes, many players including myself has lost items that we've spent months grinding for, and does the sever staff/ owners own up to its mistakes and return the items that was lost? No instead they ask the players who lost items to submit a bug forum that wont do shit. If you intend to spend time and money on a grinding, I would highly suggest doing it on another sever that isn't a shit show.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
1. I wanna say I'm sorry about you losing your items, there is so much the developer team is doing at the moment where they can't fix every bug in seconds. 2. Most hackers come on to Jartex while the staff aren't on yesterday I reported I wanna say 5 and they all got accepted so the staff team is doing there job on the forums, 3. You need to be recording hackers because the staff team can't take your word and ban them for the reason Nova said, They could lose there staff or get demoted because of that. 4. I would call the staff team so far apart from lazy and they are very much doing there job they have different time zones then other users you may not seem them doing work but trust me they are. 5. If you don't like something about the server at the moment and believe it could be changed/upgraded you can always make a suggestion here . Just please respect the staff you don't understand what they have to go through to make sure you enjoy playing. Wish the best to you and have a good day.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
How do you even expect 32 people catch all the cheaters in server? And you blame them with telling people to record and report? What is wrong with this? You are right about the amount of cheaters but you can not say anything to staff. They are already spending a lot of time checking reports and banning them.
And I love how you created this post in Player Introductions.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
as the community said above, dont except every single cheater to get punished. everyday alot more join the server and if u encountered any of them then report it here , dont come here and blame the staff for that, and yes also not the right forum place to say that

called_martin

My opinion:

Yes some MiniGames have Hackers okay but this got better - when i comparison earlier times with today - it got better! Not many Hackers today , many autokicks/Bans from hackers

My opinion is still jartex is a server which makes fun <3

Flexier

Donator
Donator
This thread has been moved to the Server Discussion sub-forum from Player Introduction.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
What Im about to say is based on my opinions, and experiences playing on jartex. Jartex was first introduced to me through a friend, I decided to check the sever out, at first it was nice and I enjoyed playing the sever. Eventually I decided to purchase some ranks (Godfather, grits, and hero rank on kpvp), if I knew what a shit show this sever was going to become I would have never made those purchases. In fact I would like a refund but the sever does not allow that. Let's start with the first problem hackers, this sever is so infested with hackers and nothing is being done about it. The staff team is lazy and instead of doing their job of banning hackers they ask the players of the sever to do their jobs ( recording , and submitting the evidence ) What the staff team is asking the community to do is proven difficult for players who don't/ can't record their screens. This allows the hackers to roam free without punishment. The second problem is sever crashes, many players including myself has lost items that we've spent months grinding for, and does the sever staff/ owners own up to its mistakes and return the items that was lost? No instead they ask the players who lost items to submit a bug forum that wont do shit. If you intend to spend time and money on a grinding, I would highly suggest doing it on another sever that isn't a shit show.
The majority of hackers are banned due to the community reporting them.

As Lolguy stated, how do you expect 30 or so staff to ban every single hacker on the server?
If you can't record, just tell a staff member and they will spectate the hacker when they have time. Every staff member is busy, and although it may look like they are just playing games, we look out in chat and ingame for rule breakers all the time.

As for the bugs, we only have 3 major developers right now.
Pace manages Factions, Andy manages TheBridge, and JustThiemo is responsible for almost the entire server, along with the owners coding a lot for the next resets, and the Jr Developers doing their part in their gamemodes. Bugs can take a long time to fix due to the amount of code that they need to go through to possibly find that one mistake that is producing that bug.

Instead of complaining, try recreating what it must feel like to be us or in our shoes

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
apparently, the server owners can't hire java anti-cheat engineers so they stick with the community which is the best as this is only a server with 200k unique players

Status
Not open for further replies.