Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What map would you like to see edited?

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Title, and please give a reason why you chose the one you did.
Thank you! :)

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
The portal map needs some fixings too on the quadrables mode. Even tho someone tried to fix it its still trash and no one plays it and everyone hates it. Bring back sonic?!?!?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
In Portal Quads you would need like 3 stacks of blocks in order to go to another teams base if they didnt bridge yet. At least move the diamond gens closer, it takes like 1 stack and 48 blocks to get there
it's a bit less than 2 stacks, which is perfectly fine imo because not every map can be small and maps like Pirates are fine (basically the same distances, 1x 48 then 64 to go to another base)

it takes under a stack at most, which i don't think is a problem
Not in quads. In quads it takes at least a stack to get the diamond gens.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
The portal map needs some fixings too on the quadrables mode. Even tho someone tried to fix it its still trash and no one plays it and everyone hates it. Bring back sonic?!?!?
stupxd stupxd noob hahhah imagine bad edit!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
In Portal Quads you would need like 3 stacks of blocks in order to go to another teams base if they didnt bridge yet. At least move the diamond gens closer, it takes like 1 stack and 48 blocks to get there

Not in quads. In quads it takes at least a stack to get the diamond gens.
no, i meant in quads. just checked it

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
The portal map needs some fixings too on the quadrables mode. Even tho someone tried to fix it its still trash and no one plays it and everyone hates it. Bring back sonic?!?!
Sometimes I think that my edit is actually bad, but you literally can't name a single valid and constructive reason. But prove me wrong, I'll wait.

Sure, lemme move diamond gen closer to base when its literally on corners of a square đź’€ and please, try to actually count blocks next time u play on portal. It takes ~48 blocks to get to dia gen and 10 more to get back.

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
completely remove the grass from castle. i know tall grass is removed but remove the grass completely its annoying asf.

Tharul1m256YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tharul1m256YT
Nuclear, Skyrise and Futuristic...Nuclear is just idk but it needs a Revamp....Skyrise should be revamped so that there will be not much lag in that map and Futuristic the mid and the diamonds gens needs a Revamp :)