Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is your strats to win bedwars

ned_

Donator
Donator
What is your strats to win bedwars

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
I'm not retarded. yes i know its a minecraft server
then wdym, "its jartex. the guy can walk off even with 15 layers in front of him", "it's jartex , build to the other base , 1 tap the guy off break the bed.". I can't take this nonsense anymore Aevicene Aevicene explain to them

Zinger

If a noob explains strats lol (aka me)

On solos, try to win your first rush asap, then go to the diam gen and get sharp. Go mid, get diam armor (it should be around 2-3 cycles), and go rush every other teams (get diams on the way and get prot). When it's the final two, buy a compass and try to win.

On doubles I rarely play this mode, but you and your teammate should stick together. Get both of your guys diam armor and stick together to rush other teams, otherwise the strat is same as solo. Yall can also stick up to get resources if you want.

Triples, no cmts since it's dead + I don't play this mode.

Quads, you need 1 person to defend the bed to be thick, since it's nearly impossible to do a 1v4 and a wool defense won't work. The other 3 persons, 1 go to diam gen, and 2 others get ems. Either buy obby or buy pots, and make sure to buy tools to block it. Iron armor is a must and diam armor isn't necessary, however if you have spare ems buy a pearl and try to block in in order to break their defense. At least two people must go with each other. A bow will also be useful if you have spare gold, but gaps are a must. DONT BUY TNT, they rip you off (6 gold wtf) and it's not useful since block-in a defence is way better than a TNT and you might as well just die after the TNT blow up + chances of buying obby is very high.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
If a noob explains strats lol (aka me)

On solos, try to win your first rush asap, then go to the diam gen and get sharp. Go mid, get diam armor (it should be around 2-3 cycles), and go rush every other teams (get diams on the way and get prot). When it's the final two, buy a compass and try to win.

On doubles I rarely play this mode, but you and your teammate should stick together. Get both of your guys diam armor and stick together to rush other teams, otherwise the strat is same as solo. Yall can also stick up to get resources if you want.

Triples, no cmts since it's dead + I don't play this mode.

Quads, you need 1 person to defend the bed to be thick, since it's nearly impossible to do a 1v4 and a wool defense won't work. The other 3 persons, 1 go to diam gen, and 2 others get ems. Either buy obby or buy pots, and make sure to buy tools to block it. Iron armor is a must and diam armor isn't necessary, however if you have spare ems buy a pearl and try to block in in order to break their defense. At least two people must go with each other. A bow will also be useful if you have spare gold, but gaps are a must. DONT BUY TNT, they rip you off (6 gold wtf) and it's not useful since block-in a defence is way better than a TNT and you might as well just die after the TNT blow up + chances of buying obby is very high.
lmao there is no such thing as nub strats boi bedwars doesn't totally depend upon the skills....... u gotta use your brain game plays a major part u j gotta outsmart the opponent with the stuff u have now it's all on u how and when u do it

Tuhid321

then wdym, "its jartex. the guy can walk off even with 15 layers in front of him", "it's jartex , build to the other base , 1 tap the guy off break the bed.". I can't take this nonsense anymore Aevicene Aevicene explain to them
Yuu Yuu hello please explain i can't be bothered to reply to this guys messages anymore

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
have you never played bedwars in your life lol

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
I don't really have any Strat but;

I don't defend bed in solo, at all. Just rush the whole game and take out teams. Go to mid IF I lose my bed, get diamonds on the way and use them on the way

In duos, I usually rush first and the teammate defends with wood and wool, else it's just wool mostly. Same thing, we rush out the whole game but do try to save the bed as well.

3s and 4s I don't really play at all. I just rush, others do as they like