Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is your strats to win bedwars

ned_

Donator
Donator
What is your strats to win bedwars

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
about strats i would say if u playing solos then there's just one goal get stacked idc bout bed in solos just try to save it while your first rush after you done with your first rush go for diamonds and ems remember diamonds >> ems also take out finals and beds whenever u see a chance welp that's all ........

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
Solos
It depends a lot on the map.
For example, take Frost. On that map you basically go around the whole map in a circle going through the diamond gen to the other base. You see if someone is rushing you from the other side, if they are u void and try to save your bed.
Bedwars is a lot about judgement. For example, when to stack diamonds or when to stack ems. When to rush someone, when/if to void. Judgement comes with experience. Just keep playing and see what suits you.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If my goal is - winning - rather than sweating and getting finals I immediately rush with the least amount of blocks then get loads of ems and dias to get stacked first and win.

If I don’t care much about winning and I want to play aggressively and get final kills I immediately rush again then bridge from base to base without going mid and sometimes without even getting diamonds

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
If my goal is - winning - rather than sweating and getting finals I immediately rush with the least amount of blocks then get loads of ems and dias to get stacked first and win.

If I don’t care much about winning and I want to play aggressively and get final kills I immediately rush again then bridge from base to base without going mid and sometimes without even getting diamonds
same here.
"If I don’t care much about winning and I want to play aggressively and get final kills I immediately rush again then bridge from base to base without going mid and sometimes without even getting diamonds"

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

idk bout ems but i would at least go for diamonds c7us it's kind of risky to go without better prot

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Attack the team next to you, then continue on 2 other teams (while taking diamonds), then go and improve your equipment, go to the middle and take the emeralds, take the best stuff (sword, armor in diamonds, ...) and finish killing the last players.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
I suggest to break beds and get final kills. Best strategy

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
My strat is to play with CR7811149 CR7811149 and get carried