Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the best way to get a high winstreak in Bedwars

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I was just wondering how people get a high winstreak in bedwars. I am currently working on mine and I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient way of getting it higher and keeping it.

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Just get carried by me. Try to play with top level players to see what they do differently from you. Also before attacking someone just think of the best way to take the least damage but also eliminating them. If you do that you should easily get on winstreak lb.
yeah but what if it was a cheater

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
I was just wondering how people get a high winstreak in bedwars. I am currently working on mine and I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient way of getting it higher and keeping it.
Get a good/fixed teammates, and you will find no problems on losing

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
To play with a good and planned team yea and taking to them through voice not chat it make me to go with the flow of the game

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Play with people that you know, be in a VC with them and communicate! That helps a lot!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Play with Squdas and defend the bed and dont rush the others rush and you defend hard get a bow qnd bow everyone off who is coming BUMM win
šŸ˜Ž

Sajjadminer85

IGN
Sajjadminer85
Play with your friend , nevvvver play with random players , i was playing with randoms and thats tooo bad , just play with friends you know they are good and can help you , play with your clan members if they are good

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
Play with a fixed squad and not some randoms as they will keep hogging the gen lol.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Play quads for 1 hr and 2 people seperate and each go to 1 team and 1 defend and u can get a 10 ws in 1 hr or more

ItzSteve97

The best way in my opinion to get a bedwars winstreak its to play more with your friends, so chances to lose are smaller.