Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is something that will make me want to continue playing here?

TheTrueNova

I was recently banned from Pika-Network, and I decided after a few days to come and play here. The problem is, it doesn't feel the same as Pika-Network. So while still playing the same games I used to play on the other server, I want to find other fun gamemodes to play on here and see what I can do on them. So far, I've played the Prison server, which I somewhat enjoy and I want to try moving to a grind-type gamemode where I need to play. If anyone has any advice on the server to play, please comment it as it would be very useful. Thank you in advance :)

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
I'm really recommended/suggestion for you to play Skywars, Bedwars, Prison also if you really like creative like build something epic it would be fun :) because I'm always active at creative so.. we can play together also I play other game like Kitpvp and Skywars. and Welcome to JartexNetwork :jartex:

Xerrainrin

vShifuu

Donator
Donator
If you like to grind, Skyblock or Survival would be a decent gamemode.

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
i think you can try to get a win streak and make it to the leaderboard or play skyblock.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheTrueNova

TheTrueNova

I'm really recommended/suggestion for you to play Skywars, Bedwars, Prison also if you really like creative like build something epic it would be fun :) because I'm always active at creative so.. we can play together also I play other game like Kitpvp and Skywars. and Welcome to JartexNetwork :jartex:

Xerrainrin
I already play Skywars, Bedwars and Prison. I want to get into Creative, but I am not very... well creative. Thank you for the suggestion! I will be sure to start playing Creative and Kitpvp. And thanks for the warm welcome :)

If you like to grind, Skyblock or Survival would be a decent gamemode.
I am actually looking for a gamemode to grind that doesn't require worrying about hackers, so these suggestions are something that I will consider. Thank you!

i think you can try to get a win streak and make it to the leaderboard or play skyblock.
I am looking for more of a gamemode that doesn't require worrying about hackers, but I will start playing skyblock since it is a gamemode I have previous experience with on PN.

Thank you all for the replies :)

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
The recognition in the community motivates me to be a part of this server, I think it will make you too

starpredetor

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
starpredetor
Yep u can go for daily missions contracts clan trophies leaderboards clan leaderboards n stuff (just dont end up getting banned here)
for long term gamemodes u can try skyblock or survival maybe prison or factions