It's a nice video and good gameplay, but..
I love music and some songs make me watch full video although I don't like video, and some songs make me skip the video although I love the video.
This song is not the best choise for bg music. But nice video, real nice
It's a nice video and good gameplay, but..
I love music and some songs make me watch full video although I don't like video, and some songs make me skip the video although I love the video.
This song is not the best choise for bg music. But nice video, real nice
Tysm! Because I was using the youtube video editor to add music, it didn't have the best range of music, then I had to go for length as well because it wouldn't allow me to add multiple songs so... Next time I will use my video editor and add it in there! What kind of music would you reccommend for background music?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.