Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you think is your favourite skywars talent

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
hey,so i was just curious to see what talent is the favourite for the jartex skywars community!,so for me its adrenaline because if you get speed from it you can just use it to run away or just use it to get an advantage on the enemy,anyway,have an amazing day!

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
rage talent should be the best one as it gives strength 2 but the problem is that jartex gives it for too low amount of time for like 2 sec and has also only like 8% chance also they say you should use coins to upgrade so you get more chance but the problem with coins is you get 20 coins per each win and 5 coins per each kill so even a average game with 3-4 kills and win will also give only 40 coins at max.
and upgrades are like 2500 coins 5000 coins 10000 coins and more ahead
If you join clan you can get 50k+ in a good clan

maznqrchetoBG

Mine is adrenaline, it always saves me and brings the battle over the void so i will actually have a chance to win if im low and my enemy has the healer kit

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
hey,so i was just curious to see what talent is the favourite for the jartex skywars community!,so for me its adrenaline because if you get speed from it you can just use it to run away or just use it to get an advantage on the enemy,anyway,have an amazing day!
Last Stand is really good and i personally use it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
yep i've had it win me lots of duels in skywars
Mine is adrenaline, it always saves me and brings the battle over the void so i will actually have a chance to win if im low and my enemy has the healer kit

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I would say either Rage or Second Breath. Rage is incredibly helpful when your stuck in a close fight and need to win, and second breath can get your health restored in that short 2 seconds between fights