Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you think is your favourite skywars talent

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
hey,so i was just curious to see what talent is the favourite for the jartex skywars community!,so for me its adrenaline because if you get speed from it you can just use it to run away or just use it to get an advantage on the enemy,anyway,have an amazing day!

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
If I'm sure it's called Kits, The healer kit is the best in my opinion!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
If I'm sure it's called Kits, The healer kit is the best in my opinion!
nono like talents i mean,like right click that skywars shop thing and there,talents option

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
nono like talents i mean,like right click that skywars shop thing and there,talents option
Oh, You didn't clearly specified earlier so I was confused, My favorite talent is getting more brains :p , More Brains = More Kits And Boxes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Oh, You didn't clearly specified earlier so I was confused, My favorite talent is getting more brains :p , More Brains = More Kits And Boxes
LOL this is funny,yea i also like getting brains

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
My favourite talent is wizard as it sets arrows on fire and it helps a lot and with infinity bow it's very powerful.

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
tbh the best talent would be last stand if it was not broken and dealt some real damage because it would buff damage by 50% and chance is like 14 % when your health is lower than 50%

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
well if it happened for every hit where you are lower than 5 hearts it would be too op,
tbh the best talent would be last stand if it was not broken and dealt some real damage because it would buff damage by 50% and chance is like 14 % when your health is lower than 50%

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
well if it happened for every hit where you are lower than 5 hearts it would be too op,
rage talent should be the best one as it gives strength 2 but the problem is that jartex gives it for too low amount of time for like 2 sec and has also only like 8% chance also they say you should use coins to upgrade so you get more chance but the problem with coins is you get 20 coins per each win and 5 coins per each kill so even a average game with 3-4 kills and win will also give only 40 coins at max.
and upgrades are like 2500 coins 5000 coins 10000 coins and more ahead