Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What do you do when you lose your bed in Solo Bedwars?

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
We all hate losing our bed in Bedwars right? Well as there isn't a Consistent way to prevent it. It is a bit annoying to win games knowing that you only have 1 life line.
However! will be giving you an insider of what I do when I lose my bed and how I win most of my games when I do!

Keep in mind this was requested by TBNRspacenan TBNRspacenan on my previous post about solo Bedwars!

Please do check it out as I feel it proves very useful:
Now I will Break down what I do when I lose my bed 3 scenarios. The Start Of The Game, The Middle Of The Game and The End Of The Game.

But first, let me give a brief context about what these scenarios mean:

The Start Of The Game: For people who lose their bed during their first rush with minimal resources and items to defend themselves, in my opinion this is one of the more harder scenarios to clutch up in! However it is possible to win games if you know what to do when it does happen.
The Middle Of The Game: For people who lose their bed after their first rush, usually when they are not at their base or they are rushing other people. This type of scenario can be clutched up Easier compared to the first one, but you can't take risks or mess up!
The End Of The Game: For people who lose their bed, when there are just 2 or 3 teams left (including themselves), When there is only 1 player left to fight. In my opinion this one of the more easier ones to clutch if you are stacked!

The Start Of The Game

Now, what do you do when you lose your bed at the start of the game? Well firstly you will need to have a interval of time where your opponent is not near you or fighting you. If you know your bed will get destroyed then you can prepare for it before hand! You can start bridging to a safe place to collect resources and items to help you win the game. Keep in mind the faster you get stacked, the easier it is for you to win the game, as your opponents will be under-geared. Make sure to always look around you while you are clutching. Be aware of your surroundings, the last thing we need is getting jumped on by our opponents. When you lose your bed, it's best not to take any fights as it could risk us dying, however if you are confident you have more gear and you have space to fight people go ahead. Personally when I lose my bed, I don't take fights. I play safe until the end of the game. especially if I have a win streak. Its essential you have mid control when you are clutching, Because it ensures you will have more resources than your opponents.

The Middle Of The Game

If you lose your bed in the middle of the game, it's a little easier to get stacked and win the game. First off, like before make sure you have an interval of
time where you are away from your opponent and make sure they aren't near you or coming for you. You can do this by bridging to Mid and collecting Emeralds or Bridge to a base has already been rushed and abandoned, And then back to mid. Our main goal while clutching is to get as many emeralds and diamonds as possible, so keep that in mind and get resources and take fights sparingly, Don't make rash decision's which you will later regret. Personally If I know I have better armor then my opponent, I usually tend to play more risky because I'm confident in my PvP ability. And usually it pays off. But it is advised to play safe on most occasions If you want to increase your chances of winning as extensively as possible. Again make sure you have control over mid At least until there are at least 3 people left in the game (Including you).

The End Of The Game

And now finally, What do you do if you lose your bed when there are 2 or less players left in the game, First of It's easier to clutch because there are only 2 or less players to worry about, so having mid control is easy as you can focus on just them, However as good as that may sound, they will be
targeting you since you are the last player left, so just like always make sure you have emerald and diamond control, I probably should have mentioned this before but make sure to always have Golden Apples on you, As the absorption really helps during fights, So it is advised to always Pre-Gap before fights or even in the middle of fights if possible. There have been many instances where I've won fights I never should have, but did because of Gapple absorption. Another really cheesy yet effective strategy to get the last players bed or even just beds in general, Is the "Base Pearl" Strategy, This is most effective if used in Solos, but it can be used in doubles, Triples and Quadruples. This requires you to get 4 emeralds and buy a Ender Pearl. With this in hand. You lure your opponent Far away from their base, long enough for you to break their bed. Then once you lured them, You pearl to their base and break their bed. And maybe if you're lucky they might just rage quit ;)

I hope you found the tips in this guide useful, I'm getting to learn more and more about this community Day by Day and I'm Grateful to anyone who reads this, Again,
Please feel free to share your opinions on this post and do Fix any mistakes i may or may not have made, I am very clumsy while typing :p. I'm always happy to be open to constructive criticism. Thanks For Reading!

~~ SoenceGam3ing (Network Level 91)

ned_

Donator
Donator
this feels like a good sugestion template

I sometimes troll my enemy and sometimes i do nothing and afk and sometimes i log off

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
I
We all hate losing our bed in Bedwars right? Well as there isn't a Consistent way to prevent it. It is a bit annoying to win games knowing that you only have 1 life line.
However! will be giving you an insider of what I do when I lose my bed and how I win most of my games when I do!

Keep in mind this was requested by TBNRspacenan TBNRspacenan on my previous post about solo Bedwars!

Now I will Break down what I do when I lose my bed 3 scenarios. The Start Of The Game, The Middle Of The Game and The End Of The Game.

The Start Of The Game: For people who lose their bed during their first rush with minimal resources and items to defend themselves, in my opinion this is one of the more harder scenarios to clutch up in! However it is possible to win games if you know what to do when it does happen.
The Middle Of The Game: For people who lose their bed after their first rush, usually when they are not at their base or they are rushing other people. This type of scenario can be clutched up Easier compared to the first one, but you can't take risks or mess up!
The End Of The Game: For people who lose their bed, when there are just 2 or 3 teams left (including themselves), When there is only 1 player left to fight. In my opinion this one of the more easier ones to clutch if you are stacked!

The Start Of The Game

Now, what do you do when you lose your bed at the start of the game? Well firstly you will need to have a interval of time where your opponent is not near you or fighting you. If you know your bed will get destroyed then you can prepare for it before hand! You can start bridging to a safe place to collect resources and items to help you win the game. Keep in mind the faster you get stacked, the easier it is for you to win the game, as your opponents will be under-geared. Make sure to always look around you while you are clutching. Be aware of your surroundings, the last thing we need is getting jumped on by our opponents. When you lose your bed, it's best not to take any fights as it could risk us dying, however if you are confident you have more gear and you have space to fight people go ahead. Personally when I lose my bed, I don't take fights. I play safe until the end of the game. especially if I have a win streak. Its essential you have mid control when you are clutching, Because it ensures you will have more resources than your opponents.

The Middle Of The Game

If you lose your bed in the middle of the game, it's a little easier to get stacked and win the game. First off, like before make sure you have an interval of
time where you are away from your opponent and make sure they aren't near you or coming for you. You can do this by bridging to Mid and collecting Emeralds or Bridge to a base has already been rushed and abandoned, And then back to mid. Our main goal while clutching is to get as many emeralds and diamonds as possible, so keep that in mind and get resources and take fights sparingly, Don't make rash decision's which you will later regret. Personally If I know I have better armor then my opponent, I usually tend to play more risky because I'm confident in my PvP ability. And usually it pays off. But it is advised to play safe on most occasions If you want to increase your chances of winning as extensively as possible. Again make sure you have control over mid At least until there are at least 3 people left in the game (Including you).

The End Of The Game

And now finally, What do you do if you lose your bed when there are 2 or less players left in the game, First of It's easier to clutch because there are only 2 or less players to worry about, so having mid control is easy as you can focus on just them, However as good as that may sound, they will be
targeting you since you are the last player left, so just like always make sure you have emerald and diamond control, I probably should have mentioned this before but make sure to always have Golden Apples on you, As the absorption really helps during fights, So it is advised to always Pre-Gap before fights or even in the middle of fights if possible. There have been many instances where I've won fights I never should have, but did because of Gapple absorption. Another really cheesy yet effective strategy to get the last players bed or even just beds in general, Is the "Base Pearl" Strategy, This is most effective if used in Solos, but it can be used in doubles, Triples and Quadruples. This requires you to get 4 emeralds and buy a Ender Pearl. With this in hand. You lure your opponent Far away from their base, long enough for you to break their bed. Then once you lured them, You pearl to their base and break their bed. And maybe if you're lucky they might just rage quit ;)

I hope you found the tips in this guide useful, I'm getting to learn more and more about this community Day by Day and I'm Grateful to anyone who reads this, Again, Please feel free to share your opinions on this post and do Fix any mistakes i may or may not have made, I am very clumsy while typing :p. I'm always happy to be open to constructive criticism. Thanks For Reading!

I just stack up, like getting till prot 4 and dia armor

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
To be honest , after I lose my bed in bedwars I accidentally void, but If Im still alive, I go mid, stack there and then I obliterate those kids, because I can afford it)

ServerOnline

Donator
Donator
IGN
ServerOnline

The Start Of The Game

The Middle Of The Game

The End Of The Game

I hope you found the tips in this guide useful, I'm getting to learn more and more about this community Day by Day and I'm Grateful to anyone who reads this, Again, Please feel free to share your opinions on this post and do Fix any mistakes i may or may not have made, I am very clumsy while typing :p. I'm always happy to be open to constructive criticism. Thanks For Reading!

If my bed broke , everyone's bed will be broken too ;)

dtc__

Donator
Donator

The Start Of The Game

The Middle Of The Game

The End Of The Game

or just toggle it op i thinks

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You shouldve added what to buy with ems and importance of having a pearl as a lifeline instead of a trick play. Having a pearl has helped me clutch so many games and also it saves you from deaths which are uncalled for like getting fireballed or falling in the void due to lag.

good thread, not my playstyle to play that safe, I get ems and dias to a certain point and I continue getting beds, playing till endgame makes me yawn

Peqk

i just rush mid and get dias! though you don't need to be too safe, it is very easy to get a bed and escape with pots, pearl, and tnt!