Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what but why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
i dont get any point in grinding kitpvp unless u have a rank or is a staff like if ur in a 49 killstreak boom another immortal snipes u and theres like 10 rankers atleast once its pointless to grind if anyone whos not ranked and comes to leaderboard i will be idk

also kit pvp is the worst gamemode and the most p2w D:

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
i dont get any point in grinding kitpvp unless u have a rank or is a staff like if ur in a 49 killstreak boom another immortal snipes u and theres like 10 rankers atleast once its pointless to grind if anyone whos not ranked and comes to leaderboard i will be idk

Its not true when i was not having a rank in kitpvp i reached a 101 killstreak cuz most of the immortals were friendly to me and if some1 tries to snipe me i go to safety chamber :ROFLMAO: .
And i know some ranked ppl r rly annoying they start killing u for no reason :p.

daki456

skywars is better its so much more fun

CorkyInOcean

you can always fish in ponds and earn money man then u can buy kits and kill those immo ppl

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Kill streak has nothing to do with the game. Play for fun and it is not p2w, immortal is simple to kill, if someone chases you go to safety, beat him with a rod and get rid of him :)
It is p2w its soo obvious

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
I say to just play kitpvp for fun.but if u grind so much then u may somehow get a ranks and get good armor.It just requires a lot of hardwork.

Spotifi

I still think KitPvP is fun, it does really depend on enemies of course haha, I guess I've had luck with my enemies till now :p

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Kit pvp isnt that p2w if u are good at game u can drop immo sets with monthly set

Status
Not open for further replies.