Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what but why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
i dont get any point in grinding kitpvp unless u have a rank or is a staff like if ur in a 49 killstreak boom another immortal snipes u and theres like 10 rankers atleast once its pointless to grind if anyone whos not ranked and comes to leaderboard i will be idk

also kit pvp is the worst gamemode and the most p2w D:

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Kill streak has nothing to do with the game. Play for fun and it is not p2w, immortal is simple to kill, if someone chases you go to safety, beat him with a rod and get rid of him :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Northern_Star

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
i have never gotten to out run a immortal but meh rods are very expensive and its useless when its s1 vs s5 str 2

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
I'm banned lol, its str 2 in /shop now and rod expensive as u said or its still 100$?

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
I'm banned lol, its str 2 in /shop now and rod expensive as u said or its still 100$?
Uhmm str2 pots don't exist anymore, the only str pots are the normal str pots (3min) and the super str pots (10min) and fishing rod is $500.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
i have never gotten to out run a immortal but meh rods are very expensive and its useless when its s1 vs s5 str 2
No1 uses rods in pvp rn, they are used for fishing (you can easily get 50k in an hour fishing).

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
i dont get any point in grinding kitpvp unless u have a rank or is a staff like if ur in a 49 killstreak boom another immortal snipes u and theres like 10 rankers atleast once its pointless to grind if anyone whos not ranked and comes to leaderboard i will be idk

To be fair is up to you whether you want to grind or not, most people play for fun, target, snipes, and stuff.

Kenano

alot of non-ranked players already made their teams and they are pretty strong
this is because they did alot of fishing and they made a good team
so try thinking about that ;)

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member

Yes kitpvp is P2w but the people who play is usually do it for the Fun, The levels are just an Extra bonus of sorts. Noone's forcing you to grind.. that's upto you whether you want to or not, those who do progress and those who don't are left behind, You don't need no rank to be good all u need is skill lol (Ok the last part may be a lie xd)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Northern_Star

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Yes kitpvp is P2w but the people who play is usually do it for the Fun, The levels are just an Extra bonus of sorts. Noone's forcing you to grind.. that's upto you whether you want to or not, those who do progress and those who don't are left behind, You don't need no rank to be good all u need is skill lol (Ok the last part may be a lie xd)
this thread is old why are u replying to this

Status
Not open for further replies.