Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What are your thoughts on the bridge

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Its been a week since the bridge got released and I think almost everyone has played
So what are your thoughts on the new minigame The Bridge aka Annihilation?
Do you like it, do you think it needs some work please let me know

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
The Bridge is fun for who want to spend a lot of time one game also its too long to play but it is interesting its like defeating the ender dragon like ender dragon has a lot of health so does nexus it has like 100 health also mine ur own food its just like mini survival.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
The bridge is a beautiful and picturesque game, it contains a great creative idea and has never been before. I enjoy playing it. I might get angry a lot when I die with valuable things, but it is still fun, especially if you play it with your friends.

Even so, the gameplay still needs to be improved in order to completely eliminate boredom. The game can be developed in many ways, but the most important aspect is the money, then comes the appearance and ease of the game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
The bridge is a beautiful and picturesque game, it contains a great creative idea and has never been before. I enjoy playing it. I might get angry a lot when I die with valuable things, but it is still fun, especially if you play it with your friends.

Even so, the gameplay still needs to be improved in order to completely eliminate boredom. The game can be developed in many ways, but the most important aspect is the money, then comes the appearance and ease of the game.
exactly like the games go longer than uhc games

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I don't know why people hate it, its very fun.
It could be annoying sometimes when your retarded teamates screw you up

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
I don't know why people hate it, its very fun.
It could be annoying sometimes when your retarded teamates screw you up
i think people hate it coz they expected the bridge where u score goals by putting ur self in aportal and they got disappointed its kinda clickbait coz this isnt bridge its a minigamecalled annihilation

HAYLMAO

Donator
Donator
I enjoy playing it ,its fun gamemode. A nice change for MiniGame choices.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Pretty fun gamemode. Its a type of game where you can play it for a long time. I played this with my friends and i mostly won. Its a game i love.